I guess this is something I just need to say... I know it's not really a question but you can just tell me your opinions?

This is what I see every. Single. Day I look in the mirror. I actually like to avoid the mirror for this purpose, hell I've practically thrown away so many things because of the mirror. Ok so back to what I see, I see fat, untoned, unproportional legs. I see saggy fat knees. Ugly fat calves. A flat butt. Ugly pale reddish skin. Ugly cellulite. My calves look so weird with my thighs. I hate everything about my body. Why can't I just love myself? I go through this cycle every night, bathing, examining my legs in the mirror, and the self loathing kicks in and I end up feeling like this every night. I don't know how to fix my ugly legs. I can't do anything. I'd run all day long if I had the Chance. I can't exercise or anything around people because I'm so fucking embarrassed and scared. I've quit , not one, but two sports because of my legs. One of them I actually made the varsity team. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't deal with this and I feel so close to starving myself again. Im sorry this is probably stupid and this isn't even a question. maybe you can tell me how do I become better. How can I help my legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is very probably absolutely nothing wrong with your body because it sounds like you have Body dysmorphic disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Here's the Treatment-part from Wikipedia:
    "BDD's delusional variant does not respond to treatment with antipsychotic drugs, but instead with some antidepressant drugs: the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).[2] The gold-standard psychological intervention for BDD is cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).[19][20][21][22] The main techniques in CBT for BDD are exposure and response prevention. Exposure means helping the patient confront situations that provoke irrational fear (such as going out in public with the perceived physical defect exposed); response prevention means resisting urges to ask for reassurance, use excessive makeup to conceal the perceived defect, or repeatedly check one's appearance in the mirror."

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you need a therapist more than workout tips.

What Guys Said 2

• Post a picture... facin your fears is the best way to get over them. Show everyone, your identity is hidden anyway.

• May be your problem is not in your body, but in your thinking?

What Girls Said 0