What makes a girl beautiful? And am I?

what defins a girl to be beautiful? Is it the personality, the looks, or both? I would like to hear people opinions. (: Is there a diffrense between Bautiful and pretty? I get called pretty... But I want to be beautiful not just.. "pretty."What makes a girl beautiful? And am I? ^^^ This is me ^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• You look gorgeous, just saying. I'd be so shy around you. But also, a guy usually won't find a girl beautiful unless she has a sweet personality. What I mean is when she's kind to him, respects him (men love it when a woman shows respect to him), and responds positively to him.

When a girl is rude and treats a guy like garbage, we'll think you're ugly and not want to be around you. Looks can only get you so far. I hope my opinion mattered xD

• By the way, I kind of hope you private message me, haha. You're cute and I wouldn't mind getting to know you 😳

What Guys Said 36

• I break physical attractiveness into 3 parts
    beautiful, cute, and pretty
    One isn't nessesarily better than the other, they're just different ways of being attractive.

You might have two girls who are both 8/10, and one is pretty, and one is beautiful.
    which one is more attractive?
    neither, they are both 8s! They're just attractive in different ways.

As for what is definable as cute, pretty, and beautiful?
    That's harder to put into words. I see a girl, and which one she is just occurs to me. I see your picture, and I think "pretty," instantly.
    And there is nothing wrong with that.

• That's fucking you?
    You are beautiful dude. Please...
    You look like a mix between Chloe Grace Moretz and a girl I crushed on quicker than any other crush I've had, so you really have got somethin' goin' for ya.

I never ask this, but can I have your number?

• well there are societal standards of what is beautiful, and then there are personal preferences, which one you going for?

• I love your smile!

I'd use many complimentary words to describe you, including beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

• looks, charisma, personality... you look beautiful to me. I think it's more like very pretty and not just regular pretty, lol. don't worry about it :)

• Yeah you look really beautiful! Beauty lies with the eyes of the beholder, it can be both, it really depends on the guy. There really no difference between the 2.

• You are pretty. Beautiful is a state of mind, and I think being beautiful is making efforts in makeup and clothing, but beautiful is inside, personality, passionate, and understanding.

• yes you are beautiful , make me wish i was young again

• Very very cute.

• Beauty is subjective... You can't be beautiful to everyone... but you can look your best and feel your best and be totally indifferent to how people think of you. I mean that's what I would find beautiful

• Mhhmmmm, you look like a street light girl.

• It'd be nice to look AT the camera

Just sayin…

but from what I can tell ya u're pretty

• Yes you are

• There's no difference, it depends on who and how they say it. I think you're both : )

• They are just synonyms, but I think beautiful is more personal so personality does matter. In fact its the most important.

• And yes you are pretty and look like you have a good personality, so yes you are beautiful.

• honestly i care about personality and maturity than looks but you look very beautiful and cute.

• I have contemplated this a lot. I wouldn't say every girl is beautiful. There is a certain quality I have yet to identify. You are beautiful. You have a nice body, beautiful face, and pretty eyes. May be to much, but I like your breast size too.

• You're cute

Everyone's beautiful in their own ways.

• You're adorable! So cute! Lovely smile.

• you are beautifull

• Are those Jean shorts?

• Yes you are, nice shorts!

• Yes you are pretty

• You are very pretty

• Yes you are beautiful

• I really like your smile ! and sure you're beautiful

• You are already pretty.

• Genetics

• Awww. You're cute. :)

• Not bad... but silly pose I'd say...

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Your really pretty!! And I think its both, but personality always triumphs looks

• Pretty girl. Not the best pic.

• You got it all girl

• You are sweet😂espacially your nose

• Can't judge from the pic but u do look ok

• You're super pretty, and being beautiful is
    usually more about personality. Also beauty is very subjective, and there's always gonna be someone that thinks you're beautiful.

• from a looks point of view, i personally think you have a lot more beauty than i see in most women these days, you have a natural beauty that comes from your smile, eyes and the way you hold yourself., pretty would be an understatement, beautiful or gorgeous would be more fitting., beauty does need a good personality, but only you are capable of judging your true self

• I think beautiful means inside and out, and I don't know what your personalities like!
    You're definitely more than pretty though I'd go as far as saying you're stunning… you look young but you have a really delicate face and petite body kinda like a little fairy

• Id say you're average...

1 private opinion(s)