Girls how do I look?

I was made fun of a lot during my school years. For my weight and many other things. Girls have treated me very poorly. For instance a girl once told me she doesn't date guys with bigger breasts then her. Others have plain out said I was gross. Not looking for sympathy. I am looking for honesty. I am tired of wondering if all these feelings that I am gross or disgusting are true. You can rate me if you want (1-10), but I'd prefer a more thought out answer. Am I attractive? Honest opinions please. My personality is 10/10 Girls how do I look?

Decided I'd like a rating along with any opinions (1-10)
Looking for blunt uncensored honest opinions not "you'll find someone" I know that already. I am 10/10 guy. Looking for some girls who can get past the niceness and tell me what they think

Most Helpful Girl

• You have potential for sure. Right now I'd say you're about a 4/10 looks wise. Gonna be straight forward with you on how to improve your apprearence:
    1.) Lose weight and build muscle. Get a gym membership and find time to go everyday. I recommend cardio and lifting weights to tone up. Maybe even hire a personal trainer?
    2.) The hair. Your beard is fine, messy but fine. But the bald head? Find some way to grow hair on the top of your head too. It will help.
    3.) Your outfit. Maybe try dressing classier?
    4.) Get a tan. Trust me, having color makes you more attractive and slims you down. Just don't burn. Gradually build color

I'm attaching a picture of how you could potentially look if you really worked toward your appearance. Maybe even slimmer than this guy if you really set your heart to it! I know it's easier said than done, but it's definitely possible. Don't lose faith in yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/6ubCY2J.jpg

• How would the guy in the pic?

• *How would you rate the guy in the picture? Also suspenders? Do women like them?

• I would rate him probably 6.5-7/10. Women like suspenders only if they're classy like how he looks in the pic

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't lie - in your current state, you immediately jump out at me as a 3/10. That said, your basic features aren't bad, and you could improve with some fairly basic changes.

First is the weight. It's an obvious one, but
    it's unsightly and will shorten your lifespan. If you make drastic changes in your diet and exercise regularly, you should be able to lose it in a reasonable amount of time.

Second is your hair. I'm not sure how attached you are to it, but it's receding heavily and looks pretty bad. You seem to have a decent skull shape and facial structure, so shaving might not be a bad idea.

Last is the beard. I realize how long hair takes to grow, and that a majestic beard like that doesn't grow overnight. Still, not many ladies are into the big, flowing facial hair these days. Most prefer a short, well-trimmed beard or none at all. I leave this to your discretion.

Overall, you're not a bad-looking dude. With a few changes I think you'll easily be 6-7/10 and scoring all the pussy. Good luck!

• I usually shave my head. been lazy. Love my beard fuck cutting it. Weight I am working on. Been making progress.

• All right, lol. Yeah, I feel the same way about my head hair as you do with your beard - even though long hair on guys isn't really popular with women, I can't see myself parting (no pun intended) with it any time soon.

Glad to hear you're making progress on the weight loss, and hopefully you'll achieve an ideal weight soon.

• I second this. Working on a sense of style with your weight loss would help too

What Girls Said 7

• You look like an average guy to me. I don't see what the problem is. I'm 26, if that makes any difference.

I think what you can do is work on your style. Nothing really wrong with what you are wearing here, but dressing up a bit once in a while would definitely help too!

I like the beard, but maybe trim it a bit shorter?

Those are really the only things I would fix. :)

• You look cute and seem kind-hearted. Obviously you don't need to pay attention to horrible girls like that in the first place.

• You look like you're really fun to hang around! Being honest, 5/10. You look no better than the average man you would see on the streets. So you're average. Also, If I were you I'd keep the beard. to a stubble. I'm sorry about what you had to go to xx

• women are such shallow and vain bitches at times mate and it is so unfair to say the least., i think you look like a lovely man and you have more strength and courage than i have thats for certain., i think any woman would be lucky to have you, be proud of who you are! :)

• I love myself. There is just part of me that won't let it go so I am fighting fire with fire. :-)

• @lyla22 if you have something to say to me say it stop hiding behind your keyboard.

• No disrespect but I can't trust women.

• Yeah average, I don't think you look bad.

• You look fine, you should smile more. You look very serious.

• That's my faces natural state >_< I read a study that said women find scowling men more attractive, then smiling men.

• Meh, I'll pass.

• There a particular reason? or just a general consensus

• Oh right lol

• Haha :) well regardless, I'm sure you'll find a nice girl who will love you inside and out! :)

What Guys Said 9

• Dude your over weight, balding at 27 years old and just don't look good.

Now let me help you, first things first is you need to start taking action, you wanna stop the insults? Start going to the gym and put it effort to make yourself a better man! Your the only one who can take the action, think about how your life may be if you don't start losing weight...

Shave your head, possibly trim your beard (looks good but the beard is totally up to you. You can be an attraction god if you take action and bet on yourself. Up to you to make your life fucking awesome.

• You will mate soon. My crystal ball says so.

• Don't believe the happy-bs answers girls give you. This is how it is: you got A LOT of work to do. You're like at a 3/10 right now with potential to be at least a 7...

-Lose weight
    -Shave your head and your facial hair or trim it
    -Fix your style, dress better. The clothes you're wearing right now looks so tacky, it reeks of virgin
    -Get some sun, eat better more nutritious food. You skin looks pallid.

• As a dude to a dude I would say you look fine, although I would recommend starting an exercise regime to cut that stomach down. beard is 10/10. I have no attraction toward males but according to my calculations and the information you gave me I would rate 6/10.

• If you'd lift weights you would look like a badass UFC MMA fighter and only the good girls who like the bad boy with the bible in his backpack would want to date you. Set a date start benching and change your life and you won't have any regreat what so ever. 🤔

• Dude your really not gonna like the answers the women are gonna give u.
    All are stuck up, rude, shallow and conceded. But you did something I'd
    never do and that's take a pic with my shirt off lol.

• Well if they are all stuck up then that's the field I'm playing. I want to know where I'm at. From there I can grow.

• I think you got yourself stuck in a perception of yourself man. I have depression I know how that goes.

• Sorry to hear about you having depression. I just stopped caring

• You are the most cutest thing I saw today. Totally honest.

• Nice body bro

• Honestly, you aren't terrible man, dont feel bad! here's what you need to do...

The beard - shave it so it looks more 'agressive', agile, etc. This will enhance your face shape.

Size - Your size isn't bad, just needs improvement like any one else. I suggest diets/running + workout arms. If you do this you'll have a slimmer figure with bigger arms to complement your bodies natural size.

Style - Wear clothes that are trendy... Im sure you can find that online.

Basically: Diet/Run, Stylish clothes, adjust hair, workout arms.

I hope this helps! If you do this man you will look and feel so much better and people will really notice, best of luck!