This is what I want to look like... is it beautiful?

I want black long straight hair
This is what I want to look like... is it beautiful?style like this

a butt like this
a body like this
face and skin like this

• sexy all together
  • nope cuz im a liar or racist

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the Body is slightly more curvy than I personally would want. That doesn't make me racist or a liar. But all in all it's pretty and achievable.

Hair- dye it dark brown or black. Get clear shine hair dye (no color, only shine) from a beauty supply store, and apply it, wait and rinse just like you would regular dye. Or go to a salon that offers some kind of shine treatment (some call it Prism Shine). It'll cost about 4 times more than you doing it yourself though. If you don't have the length and can't grow it out well, get extentions. If you can't afford the real ones, get clip ins until you can. As far as straight goes, buy a hair straighter or go get a Karatin treatment or a Brazilian blowout.

Style- go on that website called where to get, or the other one called the hunt. ️Find outfits you like then see where you can buy them. Or just search google images for styles and buy them.

A butt like that/a Body like that- Implants are the fastest way to go with a butt, and obviously boobs. Whatever you do, do NOT get butt injections!! Look through websites like breastnexus, howtogetabiggerbutt, blackhairmedia, etc. Go look up how to grow your booty in the gym. Do a lot of reading, then start doing a lot of eating and weight lifting... the right way

️️Face & skin- there's only so much you can do to change your face. Outside of major plastic surgery, look at fillers. As far as your skin goes, talk to a cosmetic dermatologist about possible skin treatments and creams you can use to make your skin nicer.

I get the wanting to build your idea of the perfect you, I do it too ;)

What Guys Said 37

• Well, looks are something that's in the genetics. Yes physical looks can be fixed but there is a limit to that as well.

There is nothing wrong in you wanting to look beautiful, I really don't know what to say.

• funny you claim those who don't agree with you to be a liar or racist. I'm sure everyone who thinks differently is just a horrible evil POS. too bad the majority of the people according to the survey respond negatively despite your insulting claim pertaining to their opinions

• Too chunky! Big boobs and big bums don't make a girl hot.

• That butt is way too big. And the hips just look weird.

• The butt is too big.

• You could always focus on education or develop a valuable... nah, fuck, who am I kidding. Just go back to doing squats.

• 0|0
  • These women's butts are too big for my liking.

• Everything here looks fine to me especially those big booty pictures you have here. Big butts always turns me on.

• No because that butt is not attractive to me at all

• I don't find any of that attractive at all.

• I think its fine except the style. It doesn't look good

• they are not my type. it isn't because of race its about what they look like

• Well it's not my type of girls but LOVE how you look like embrace it as it is you

• No because aperently im a liar and a racist for liking what i like

It was mostly for the hair and the style i just picked no because i didn't like your voting options

• Not for me. But what matter's it's your taste and the taste of your guy.

• How can you look like that? :p

• It's fine except for the face

• I dont like the face and her body is too wide
    Other than that she is sexy though

• You are probably fine the way you are

• Beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beerHolder!

• Beauty isn't defined by what people think

• no because they are all ugly

u mad

• the result: a perfect woman!

• Nope, because she's fat and ugly. Not a racist, but you are for making that the only other choice.

• Are you undergoing surgery?

• But what do u really look like

• no not really not good pics just ghetto-style

• Voted b only because you put in "cuz im a liar or racist" since clearly you only wanted everyone to answer A

• can you send me a picture of how yoou look now?
    in private if you want

• More from Guys
    7

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• They is sexy AF. But if you want all of that extra stuff u better save up for some boob and but implants, hair extensions and hard core make up

• So you want to look like Kim Kardashian?

• her face is a bit horsey

• Yeah but you've got her style, body and hair. I don't even know how you will accomplish to look like that if not natural.

• i didn't even realize till you said it

• Yeah she's hot... I only have the hair out of these 😫

• Why is it if someone doesn't agree that those images are "beautiful" that means they're a liar and/or racist? But because they don't share the same opinion as you they're deemed as a liar or racist? WTF :L

• I don't know any guys that like bums that big.

• Beauty is subjective. This might look good to one person and look like utter crap to another. Just be you :) i am sure you are good looking!!

• seems nice but only in our dreams right?

• So you wanna be Kim K?

• So basically you wanna look like a Kardashian?

• Option C
    Nope, because I think fake ass bitches with extensions and implants look ugly.

• Why can't you just be yourself? That would be way better than looking like a plastic doll.

• Lmao at that poll options

• I don't like that style, or that kind of body tbh. But the hair is great and skin color as well.

• There are plenty of girls who look like that now. Just go on Instagram.

• 1. The style and body are just honestly not my type
    2. You'll never have all of those, even the girls in the pictures don't have it all because you need different people to make up your ideal beauty standard.
    3. You don't really leave room for honest answers in your voting choices. Why even ask the question if you only allow for one answer? Attention? Fishing for compliments?

• Where's "no because I honestly don't like the sexy style AT ALL" ?

1 private opinion(s)