Am I attractive? I want brutal honesty on a scale from 0 to 10. Please?

I want brutal honesty on a scale from 0 to 10.

I put up a few pictures where I look happy in a new question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg that last picture scared the crap out of me ! Smile and get a better haircut.

What Girls Said 8

• you are good looking but you need to smile more...

• You're cute, I'd say 7/10 because in a purely physical way improvements could be made.

• 6/10

• 8/10 but yeah... smile. your hair a little longer would look good

• The first two you look good, except I just personally don't like pics of guys without their shirts (just my opinion)

The second one you look pretty good too

• 3/10

• Smile! You look too angry. Good looking for 17.

• 3rd picture frieghtens me
    Your eyes are the Windows to the soul

• May I ask why it frightens you?

• Scary
      That's the rating

• That may explain why my friends can't look me in the eyes easily.

What Guys Said 12

• You look above average (7/10) in the first two pictures but the third one is kinda unflattering due to the lighting, the angle, and how close up it is. Usually low lighting pictures shot from below the subject are not very flattering.

You could consider tweezing your eyebrows in the middle.

• You're a nice looking guy. You remind me of David Lee

o4526lc90g998y7561v9o735w5s.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../David_Lee_Warriors_2014_USAT1.jpg

Close up pics can be intimidating for a lot of viewers.

• You got potential mate!

• What's your favorite Linux distro?

• Probably mint, Why do you ask?

• I'm utterly baffled that I'm not even mad at Windows 10. It works really well but I did disable all the data-mining crap (that I know of). But flat design... It takes getting used to. And Linux is just fun to toy tinker with. Your Mordor comment was certainly funny but I actually don't mind Macs, I'd never ever buy one for myself that's for sure though!

And anyway, when I was your age (that saying makes me feel old like a grandpa, mentally I still feel like a teenager often) I really disliked my looks and my body and thought of myself as the most hideous creature walking around on this planet. So if you're not satisfied with the way you look now, give it a few more years, it might change you a lot. At least you have a better looking body than I ever had. ;)

Too bad you're too young to have witnessed the rise of the Internet as a teenager. It was incredibly awesome!

• Never in a million years would I have thought as a kid that we'd be surfing the Internet now on tiny machines that fit in your pocket that are more powerful than some actual computers!

• Are u fuking wearing lipstick dude?

• I am not, I have been asked that at school before though. That's just what the Alaska air does to me.

• Been there, the only thing Alaska air did to my lips was chap them.

• In that last photo, you look like you are auditioning for The Walking Dead.

• 3/10

• 5 out of 10

• Good bro

• 9/10 since we have pretty similar bodies... it'd be bad if I gave a low ratin' I guess... hahaha...

• Reality is that the last picture is you going all "serial killer" on us. If you hadn't included that you'd have scored a lot better.

• 5/10