Am I cute or pretty is there a difference?

two questions in one ;) juduging from my profile picture <3

Most Helpful Guy

• You got those awesomely beautiful eyes other features apart. I'd say you are pretty :)

Dictionary says:

Cute: Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.

Pretty: Attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are cute and there is a difference.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• It's hard to explain in words because there are many differing factors but you are pretty rather than cute

• "Pretty" based on my definition. But each person has his/her own definition for similar words.

• Eill give you cute

I have a table for different catagories. All of them are good its just what look i think you have I don't know its weird

In nor order its
    Cute
    Hot
    Beautiful
    Georgeous (this one actually is at the top... there are very few georgeous women i have seen)

But this is all opinion obviously

• You are cute. There is a difference.

• Woow nice

• To me "cute" is attractive in a subjective way (eg. I find someone attractive) whereas as "pretty" might be more objective ie. acknowledging that you have traits people generally find attractive (which may or may not actually do anything for me).

From the profile pic I'd say you are pretty, but I could change my mind if you had a beautiful smile...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0