I've been at the gym for a good while now I've been working hard, do you think I've made good progress?

I've been at the gym for a while now I've been pushing myself a lot, the top pic was last night and the bottom was a month and a half ago, am I making good progress?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• been helping a bit.

So now you got the shape you want. that means it's time to mix in more lighter reps and aerobic (no, i'm not talking about aerobics) forms of excercise, to build endurance. Because no point looking strong if you're dead tired after just an hour or two XD

• I know what ya mean :)

• You don't need to be a bodybuilder to take steroids it just takes longer doing it naturally

• no, but you need steroids if you want to have a realistic chance of competing in bodybuilding (because everyone else use it, and you won't manage to build the same muscles without it). That and a seriously unhealthy diet plan for the body.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1