Am I attractive?

Am I attractive?

Please don't even say I am overweight... I know this and have been working on losing it for over a year now, I work out litterly everyday and enjoy doing so :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly - ignore EVERYONE who has said you are overweight. This pro-anorexia bullshit society that young girls are being raised in is just as dangerous to health as being morbidly obese! The fact that magazines and websites photoshop pictures of healthy young women to give them a 'thigh gap' that would be impossible for a skeleton to have really says a lot. If you really have concerns about your weight then ask your gp. At least they will give you an answer that is about benefitting your health and not how many times you can throw up before lunch or how being above a size 00 is so disgusting. It makes me utterly furious because the results are exactly what your post is about - beautiful, healthy young women who have no self confidence, and base their entire self worth on whether they can reach around their back and touch their belly button!! Stick thin, dangerously underweight barbie clones are a) not healthy and b) not attractive. You are a beautiful young lady and should be proud of the way you look. Society, it's bullshit ideals and all these 'you'd be pretty if you lost weight' haters can go fuck themselves! Stand proud and be who you are - that is what is truly attractive!

What Guys Said 46

• I'd call you very, very cute. There is huge potential. Just keep up the good work and watch what you eat as much as how much you work out. It's a pretty simple idea: eats less and move more.

• yes you are very attractive

• good job on working out.

and chillin d00d

• You look like someone I know!

• Your third picture actually looks pretty reasonable.

I don't know what you are doing with the makeup but it makes you look more overweight than you are.

• I see attractiveness to some extent. You look like a party girl. Looking for fun. Very nice.

• Yes! You're a gorgeous girl with a great smile!

• yes you are, and the vib i get from your pictures is your a fun, loving person.
    by the way keep up the good work on your life style change

• Nope typical fake blonde and I am only judging with no make up on since that's the real you.

• I don't think you look overweight at all. A little chub maybe, but not at all unhealthy. I'm not particularly attracted to you, but that doesn't mean anything. What's important is how you view yourself. I definitely think there are guys out there what would say your 10/10

• Great smile and pretty!!! Attractive!

• I love your smile. Its infectous

• you make chubby cute again

• Good news is that you got good genes, looking at your eyes and facial structure.

• I would say you are, but only with make on. Maybe without makeup pictures was just a bad picture.

• you are a very pretty young woman

• i dont know about others, I find your very attractive, seductive and sexy too :)

• You are lovely and i am sure you have a nice personality :)

• You have a great smile and i love your eyes. I would say you are very attractive. =)

• You're a cutie without makeup, but lemme just say that you do a very good job with makeup =D You're positively radiant. Very impressive haha
    Love your hair too ^-^ Dat angel hair. I dunno if you're naturally blonde but, blonde is great on you <3

• Other than being overweight, yeah I think you're pretty attractive

• Not particularly.

• Under all that fat, you would probably look quite attractive.

• I think you already asked such a question.

• I did then it got deleted for some reason

• 5'4" 190

• Uh, according to medical definitions, you are then not only overweight, but obese. That can cause health problems, doctors say.

Otherwise, you are nice looking and attractive to me, so it doesn't depend on the weight too much. But, for your health, don't stop trying to lose weight.

• Yeah u are so pretty and hot ^^ :)

• Yes you are !!!

• Super cute.. I'd love to make out with you and maybe more.

• Nice eyes :)

• You don't look over weight at all!! You seem perfect!!

• you look fine stop worrying.

• More from Guys
    16

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I am just shocked reading all that answers from males, I mean, have you looked at yourselves? I am sure you all are 6ft3 top models.
    You are STUNNING, and I am not saying just to make you feel better, thats the TRUTH. You have beautiful face features, amazing healthy sking, in the forth picture you could pass as a VS model with that perfect face. Seriously. You will be a bombshell in a few weeks time. I wish you all the luck in the world. :* <3

• Thank you so much. It really means a lot. I obviously am insecure other wise I wouldn't have even asked what i did. Your comment seriously made my day :)

• I think you're very cute and attractive..

• you look extremely pink and it's kinda weird. you look like patrick star with a yellow wig on. you would be the ideal type of most basic white guys if you lost like 50 pounds

• You are incredibly pretty

• Yeah you are very attractive.

• Such a cutie , you look like the type of person who i would be friends with:)

• You have a nice smile

• 6/10

• You're attractive, pretty lady.

• You are very pretty!!!

• Beautiful!

• You're gorgeous

• You're very beautiful, and this is coming from a straight girl. Dont worry about your weight, you look fine and have a beautiful smile. Keep on keeping on!

• What is your height, like 170cm,182cm

• You might be prettier if you lose the weight