Are My jeans to tight on me?

One of my friend's mother called me fat when she saw me in my jeans, do I look fat? Are They too right on me?Are My jeans to tight on me?

Thank you everyone, really nice to hear your opinion! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe your mums pal should not be saying that to young girls... what right has she got to say that to you?

Those are tight jeans.. they are supposed to look like that, you'll know when they don't fit you and you're to *fat* for them is when you do the jean dance... That's the jump up and down roll on the floor breathe in suck tummy in and if all else fails have someone join in by making grrrrr noises yanking at the zip while you're flat on your back pulling you across floor trying to get the zip up...

If you haven't then your mums friends a cheeky cow that was bang out of order and should keep her jealous mouth shut... believe me if your mum knows about it she will say something to her to hurt her feelings...

What Guys Said 38

• Well--personally, I think you look fine; but I would choose other jeans if, and only if, you feel uncomfortable; if it's hard to walk in them, etc. Too-tight jeans are horrible to wear, they chafe and it's really not pleasant--but, if they don't /feel/ too tight on you, then go for 'em, bc you look awesome!

• Whoever would call u fat is a jealous bitch. It's that simple

• you're not fat, but the jeans are too tight. they bunch at the crotch and the pockets look like they're sticking out.

• They are tight it you're not fat

• looks normal to me, nice legs. don't worry about it

• They seems ok

• they look a touch tight but then again, I suppose they are skinny jeans. it does not look bad, actually quite sexy

• Some people just have no sense of style!
    You look great!

• Those looks tight. I don't think you're fat though. No signs of fatness. I don't think you should take a comment or whatever from just one person so seriously. Don't worry about it.

• I like how they look..

• No, but i think it's uncomfortable to wear those.

• Why care about how you look? You look fine to me. Act confident, be confident; screw looks.

• They're never too tight! Lol... You look good to me? Don't worry about it!

• Yeah, they are pretty tight.

• Your mom is crazy. Not fat at all. You even have a thigh gap :-P. Wear what's comfortable.

• No they look perfect

• Nice legs

• No perfect thighs tho

• Lol sorry that was put wrong. I guess you knew what I ment tho. I should of put no your jeans are not tight. But very perfect thighs tho. Would you of wore tighter fit jeans?

• Your fine. Your not fat, dont worry.

• Well, I don't know if you should bring those to yoga class

• Yes!

• they do show off your curves. but look uncomfertable and hard to move in. so yes i would suggest a lorger size in pants only.

• its look perfect.

• It's not clear but i don't think you're fat

• You don't look fat at all in them but they do seem a little tight. If they're comfortable on you then you should keep wearing them though

• Well it certainly looks uncomfortable.

• You are not fat and your jeans / legs look good to me.

• I honestly don't see a problem with it

• Nah, and your mom does that because moms just do that.

• Your definitely not Fat... jeans might be tight bug not fat!ยก!

• More from Guys
    8

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• They look normal.

• Well, we don't see a muffin top but they are on the snug side. If you're comfortable wear what your comfortable in. You have nice legs.

• Thank You miss ❤️😊

• @Errhh Oh are you trying to say that I am trying to hide anything? NO , I dont have a muffin top. Thanks. :)

• No I'm not trying to say anything. I AM saying, that you cropped it right where someone would determine if you're actually fat or not... Doesn't mean you are, but if it cuts you, that could be the reason she or anyone would lables you as fat. It's common sense... You can't just post legs and ask am I skinny or fat... That's redundant... Many thin girls have thick legs and many fat girls have thin legs... Stomach is a whole different thing. So I'm not TRYINg to say anything, I AM saying what I'm saying.

• they look fine to me

• Can't tell if they make you have a muffin top. If they do then yes they are too tight.

Though they just look like normal skinny jeans to me.

• Your friend's mom is a douche.

• They're a little tight, but you don't look fat at all.

• no you look slim
    you look healthy
    your friend's mom have some serious mental problem even if you were fat its not her bussiness

• omg you're not fat at all! if that's fat i'm a hippo! you look fantastic, that's horrible of her to say so!

• no, your jeans look good and you ar not fat silly ;)

• They look fine to me... However you cropped out your upper half... So if the part that is cut out actually fits tight enough to cut your stomach making it appear as a "muffin top" (even if it's small) then you'd look fat... So from the cropped photo, you look normal... If you post another without cropping it, my he. You can get A REAL answer. ... Cause like this... Can't actually say for sure.

• Welcome to a land filled with jealousy in which people with no butt or legs feel the need to put down others in hopes that they too will one day acquire those attributes. With that in mind you are NOT fat merely curvy. And curvy is awesome!

• sorry but that person is stupid u look really nice

• You look slim

• It does not look tight, maybe she saw you when you was sitting or bad posture, it maybe showed a "muffin top"

• No way! You're not fat either. I'm fat! Lol

• No, if anything she's wrong...

• you are fine. you look healthy :)

• Who calls a kid fat, and they look like skinny jeans, I don't think your fat

• Ur not fat. There just a little tight

• No they are fine

• Nah, you look great

• Sorry are you joking? How dare she say that! I hope she said it in a sarcastic way!

If it was said in a mean way i can't understand why others feel they have right to bring people down all the time!

Yes they look snug, but you have a great figure so fuck the haters!

• You look awesome! You aren't a twig like most girls and you are confident to wear tight jeans that show off your legs, so you go girl. Also, if someone is rude enough to call you fat to your face like that, then I wouldn't listen to their opinion too closely haha

• They look incredibly tight, but as long as they're not hurting you I think you're good. Also you look awesome in them!