Am I attractive?

Am I attractive?

Brutal honesty is appreciated. Please rate me from 0 to 10.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like giving 1-10 rates they are so limiting but here goes: i think your a 7/10 you look very cute and you have a great smile. Note: I do think you should where more fitted shirts because your arm muscles hint at a relatively toned/muscled physique

What Girls Said 13

• 8/10
    I think a bit of lomger hair would suit you.
    You're cute hehe

• Yes you are. This is just my opinion and I'm judging you solely based on your appearance but...
    I don't like metrosexual guys and you don't look like one. The fact that you give the impression of being traditionally masculine is attractive.

• While I should probably groom myself a little more I have no base on what I "should" look like, so I don't mess with my appearance.

• I agree with the person who said you should wear more fitted shirts. Aside from that, just stay fit :)

Opinions are subjective so there is no right answer. For example, someone else suggested you should "groom" more. I disagree.

• Thank you.

• you're cute i don't like to rate but i like your eyes and smile maybe change haircut and i can't really tell coz your t-shirt is too big for ya but you look really thin, a bit of exercice to plump those arms and you'll be hot as fuck :3 ♥

• I have muscle, just not the stuff that makes me look buff, I am easily a match for guys bigger than me (confirmed with arm wrestling and other wrestling for the fun of it) because I do karate (first degree black belt). There is plenty of muscle it just isn't gym muscle, it's useful stuff. When you say exercise I do karate 9 hours a week.

• Yeah, I only have shirts that are too large. My waist is 30 inches if that means anything to you.

• yeah i can see now hahaha :3

• You have a cuteness to you.

• Ur trying to hard

• i don't do rates but you're cute. just be confident :)

• Hm, I'd say a 6.

• 5...

• 6 But if you do something with your hair you would look Better

• I'd say you're pretty attractive haha. You have a nice smile and that says a lot about a person. I'd rate you a 7 or 8, but a lot of it Is about personality so you have a good start. Good luck with that!

• 6/10, about average...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• Why are you in a grade school classroom

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1458089512737.gif

• You look good.
    That room made me miss my school days

• Bruh you look great 8/10

• Need more muscle. How tall are you? cuz 135 pounds is light for a guy. And lol with all due respect based on my experiences karate classes are a joke I bet half the guys in your class can't do 10 pushups.

• No, we can all do at least 50 push-ups, followed by 50 sit-ups, then 50 more push-ups and 50 more sit-ups. I am training for 2nd Dan black belt. I am 5' 8".

• 8/10, you are very attractive.

• try to smile a bit softly yea.

• Are you still in grade school?

• Yah skinay af, but oter den dat u is aite

• And brush yah teef boy

• yeah you're ok but probably should gain more weight

• I would give you 6. You look like the type of guy that doesn't groom much but if you do your ratings would go up bruhh :)

• I don't know a thing about hairstyle so I will ask some friends who do. I have tried scrubbing the acne so that it clears up but that is ineffective. My parents say medicine won't help but then they turn around and say my little brother does need some.

• My brother had a moderate acne problem during his teenage years.. Deffinitely wash your face everyday but also acne problems among teen would go away when you hit your 20's. That's why I think your look will improve. Anyway, from the pics you dont look like you much acne. I could only count like 1 or 2.