What color dress would match with dark red heals?

well i got these heals and theyare adorable, and i love them, but i have no idea what color or even style dress to get... they are opened toe laced up to anckle. andi am short like 5 feet tall the hals are 6 inches. PLEASE ireally need help, prom is in lessthan 3 weeks away and i dont know what to get

Most Helpful Guy

• Style and color coordination is not my thing, but I would imagine a dress of a similar shade would work. and they say black goes with everything.

I'd say post a pic of the shoes, and of the dresses you were considering. whether just a pic of each item, or of you wearing them and asking what we thought was the best combo. Hard to give any sort of fashion advice without a reference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe go for a dress with reddish color undertone. Light coral pink, pale pink, red, maroon, fuchsia,... etc
    Your shoes are made of lace, right? Lace is a romantic fabric that's why I recommended romantic colors. Think of Valentine's day colors, pinks and reds.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say buy shorter heels and go with red dress, Long heels for long legs. they'd look out of proportion OP, Unless theyre like really fance then they'd just play in

• Dark red.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Agh always buy your dress first... but any colour dress except green... when you go shopping for a dress take your shoes with you to see if they go well together.. thing with shoes though isn't the colour of the outfit but the accessories that match the shoes if the shoes are not black so any bags/earrings/necklace/bracelets will be dark red as close colour match to shoes

• i wish i could see the heels lol but anyway, id go with white, grey, beige, black or navy blue as a last choice.

• I don't know how they look like but I assume a black or grey dress and probably a bodycon shape would look good 👌🏽

• Most colors would work! Neutrals would really let your shoes stand out! :) Or a gold dress would be really pretty with red too! :)

• Black or white, I think would look best. I've always seen coloured heels to be sort of a hero piece in an outfit, and you don't want to overpower anything.

• Pink, white, gold, red and orange

• Denim blue dress, or a white and black pock a dot dress with dark red lipstick, also a white dress with gold jewerly, umm a balck dress never goes out of style , the dress lenght should be above your knees because your short so that would show off your high heels,... you should try going on pinterest and search for 'dark red heels outfit ideas'

• Black, neutral hues, like off-white and brown.

• Black always work. Black and red are a great match for each. If it was Christmas time, a green dress.

• red, white, cream, black, silver, gold :)

• Well red obviously first, can also go with black.

• If you feel comfortable and/or have a big bust, wear a strapless red or blue dress. If you want contrast go with a black dress or a brick red. I wouldn't suggest getting a mini becasue those are very uncomfortable.