Girls, What do you think of my face?

Girls, What do you think of my face?Be honest if you think I'm ugly af be sure you inform me even if you must do so anonymously. I appreciate your honesty

My hair is naturally spiked. My eyes are not very symmetrical I may consider minor eyelid surgery as well as laser vision correction.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You're alright. Maybe just try growing your hair out, tbh it kinda looks like a child's haircut. I'm not trying to be offensive, just givin' you the truth.

What Girls Said 11

• where the hell have u been? ain't seen u in ages. u look fine man! honest. u gotta smile though.

• smile and you'll be even more attractive :) and i agree with thinkhappythoughts, don't do surgery! you so don't need it!

• How old are you?

• No, no eyelid surgery! Don't resort to that stuff. You look fine but you'd look more inviting with a big smile. I love your glasses too. :)

• You look super cute! xx

• You look super sweet. :) you will find the right one someday.

• I don't think you're ugly.

• Your looking mournfully into the camera... kind of takes away from a fair judgement... Can you maybe post a different pic?

• I think you look cute! You are NOT UGLY! You have that sexy nerd vibe going on! Tons of girls find that super hot!

• Well, like someone to have a serious relationship with

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more