Is Justin Bieber, is Brad Pitt, is David Beckham or me? Which do you think is more handsome?

• Justin Bieber
  • Brad Pitt
  • David Beckham
  • You

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say Beckham, but since he has the body of a prepubescent girl, I'll pick Pitt.

• He has a frame that isn't filled, he actually has a big frame and his body is ideal, abour 14% body fat

• If you stood next to him you would prpbably look smaller until and unless you are over 6'2", look at his pics with hugh jackman he looks almost the same size, its more to do eith body structure

• @Vncmc I'd look shorter than him, but not at all smaller. I have like 165 lbs of lean body mass, which is only five pounds less than his absolute weight.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 15

• Kinda settin yourself up for failure, don't ya think?

• Wow! Respect to you having enough balls to post your own pic without photoshop in comparison to celebrities pic which are photoshoped even their faces are taken care of..

• all of yous pics look like bie smelly rotten stinking pile of turds💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• AH! will you stop posting pics of your creepy head on this site? do you have any idea how shocked i am everytime i see you?

http://i.imgur.com/noF2msS.jpg

• Weren't you in the turkish version of this site? Seriously man, begone.

• U m8 xoxoxo

• Stop posting these. You are not as handsome as they are. You're a 2, they are an 8.

• Your skin looks really scary in the last PIC.
    Beckham.

• Beckham is the man. 8)

• This is your second post. You are never going to be as good looking as those actors. I'm choosing to ignore justin bieber cause he is a blight on this planet.

• You bro... satisfied now?

Well I can't tell who's better lookin' among those 3 celebrities since I'm not homo... but I voted ya...

• wtf stop this you crazy psycho yeah it was funnny at first but now its gone to far your more annoying than justin bieber.

• Everyone on the planet but you

• looking good in the second last pic.
    i have the urge to play cod zombie and shoot you in the last one. (inb4 butthurt)

• Dude not again