Who else thinks Mia Goth is below average in looks?

She is a model how it will remian one one of the greatest mysteries of the universe :)

• she is below average
  • aveage
  • she is smoking hot
  • Now I think I have a shoot at modeling

Most Helpful Girl

• Did Shia's beard steal her eyebrows or something? Where the fuck did they go?

What Girls Said 9

• I'm going with option D. 😂
    Yeah, she is in between below average and average. 😕

• I thought I was going koko modeling industry and shia see something in her oddly

• She has a nice face and body, just no clear eyebrows. ia.media-imdb.com/.../...17_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Many models aren't commercially beautiful. They have to be photogenic ( not all beautiful people are photogenic) and have something appealing, even if just a cute, person next door kind of thing... but they don't all look like they could be cast for Baywatch. It's a different kind of "beauty"

Many models get turned down because they are TOO commercially pretty. The model industry has a very "if you wan to fit in, you've got to stand out" mentality

• she isn't photogenic doe

• It's not the best picture, but if she wasn't photogenic, or, if she's a fashion model ( i don't know who she is) if she wasn't noticeable on the runway, she wouldn't have been signed, let alone be as well known as she clearly is.

• Models only have to be skinny to get the job. Their job is to sell the garment lol. Their face doesn't have matter.

• She doesn't look ugly, she's pretty/average to me

• Never heard of her

• Who cares? :)

• I voted average because there was no cute option. She is super cute

• She's a beautiful girl with a very symmetrical face. Get over yourself

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely below average.

• Didn't you know the fashion industry loves girls without eyebrows?