Who else thinks Mia Goth is below average in looks?

Who else thinks Mia Goth is below average in looks?
She is a model how it will remian one one of the greatest mysteries of the universe :)

• she is below average
    45% (15)65% (13)53% (28)Vote
  • aveage
    27% (9)25% (5)26% (14)Vote
  • she is smoking hot
    12% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
  • Now I think I have a shoot at modeling
    16% (5)10% (2)13% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Did Shia's beard steal her eyebrows or something? Where the fuck did they go?

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm going with option D. 😂
    Yeah, she is in between below average and average. 😕

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought I was going koko modeling industry and shia see something in her oddly

• She has a nice face and body, just no clear eyebrows. ia.media-imdb.com/.../...17_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Many models aren't commercially beautiful. They have to be photogenic ( not all beautiful people are photogenic) and have something appealing, even if just a cute, person next door kind of thing... but they don't all look like they could be cast for Baywatch. It's a different kind of "beauty"

Many models get turned down because they are TOO commercially pretty. The model industry has a very "if you wan to fit in, you've got to stand out" mentality

0|0
    0|0
    • she isn't photogenic doe

• It's not the best picture, but if she wasn't photogenic, or, if she's a fashion model ( i don't know who she is) if she wasn't noticeable on the runway, she wouldn't have been signed, let alone be as well known as she clearly is.

• Models only have to be skinny to get the job. Their job is to sell the garment lol. Their face doesn't have matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't look ugly, she's pretty/average to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of her

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted average because there was no cute option. She is super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a beautiful girl with a very symmetrical face. Get over yourself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely below average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't you know the fashion industry loves girls without eyebrows?

0|0
    0|0