Guys and girls what do you think of this dress?

I just bought it today, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It looks cute when you see it but when you wear it it's kinda different. I feel like it takes a very confident person to wear this dress without feeling like an idiot.
GaG won't let me upload the pic so here's a link to postimage . I swear it's not a virus lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't tell because the picture quality is pretty bad. But it doesn't look good to me. I don't like it. It looks like she's wearing a potato bag as clothing. Like just a sheet. It doesn't look like a dress. It hides the boobs and makes them look flat. It's like what those priests wore in the dark ages sorta?

I feel like something else would suit her much better. In my effectively worthless opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like it is too big.

• it's supposed to be flared and not bodycon. by the way you don't like it then?

• It still looks a size too big. I'm not trying to be insulting. It's not a bad dress. I like similar dresses.

• I'm not offended and thanks

What Guys Said 20

• i like it... good look on you

• i agree with you on the dress. it takes confidence to wear something so short. if you do keep it i would make sure to wear something to cover your privet parts because it wouldn't take much to flash someone by accident

• I think it's cute! I definitely think you could pull it off; I understand feeling like it takes a lot of confidence to wear it--I'm not very adventurous with my clothing, but I do think you could rock that look!

• I think you could rock that dress. It is interesting how it looks layered with a collar shirt (unless you did that yourself, neat look)

It is leggy, so that may make you feel intimidated.

• Don't go bending over in that rag they called a dress, you will be showing your knickers.
    Honestly, what possessed you to buy it in the first place, it looks like a cocktail waitress would wear it to work?
    Take it back and get a refund.

• I don't like it. Looks like someone threw fabric over a white button down that was way too long. I also have never been a fan of the whole belt + dress fad.
    You have a nice figure. I think something classy would suit you well.

• honestly I don't like the belt + dress thing too
      Anyway thank you so much

• :-) Your body deserves a better dress

• Looks solid

• Looks like a maids uniform

• Looks insanley sexy on you

• I don't like it.

• No, and especially not with those legs...

• It's sexy nice legs

• nice

• Meh.

• i thought it was a virus lol , its a nice dress i like it.

• I think you look very nice with it! I think you could rock it with no problem.

• Yeah, it's def. a nice dress. Good casual dress

• I think it looks great

• cosmouk.cdnds.net/.../landscape-1445262691-970.jpg

Why are you thinking of buying a pink dress? Jesus H. Corbett!!!

(and yes, I'm making fun of the stupid idiotic pictures of dresses that people see in various different colors).

P. s.: that dress looks fine

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I think you should take off the belt. The dress is meant to boxy and unshapely. It looks nice otherwise.

• It's kind of school girlish but a lot of people are into that. School girl or tennis player lol but it's cute.

• It's cute

• It's cute, but don't feel like you have to wear it if you don't want to.

• Love the dress, I think it's cute and fashionable

• I love the dress, too short but looks also a little sheer at the bottom - looks amazing!

• Yeh, u can wear it

• Love it. You have great style.

• That dress is very cute!

• It nice !! Suits you

• I think it looks weird... it's too large on the top