Breast reduction, to do or not to do, that is the question?

I'm 21 years old and have REAALLLY big boobs, I hate them they're heavy so naturally they aren't perky.. like a 21 year old woman's breasts should be!
I'm considering a breast reduction which is all well and good, but I don't know if I can deal looking like Frankenstein's monster for the rest of my life!! :/

Would it be a massive turn off for men if a woman has surgical scars on her boobs? I mean I also have stretch marks on my stomach so I ain't so pretty at the moment either.. I'm just scared of adding more unsightly bits to myself!

Also If any women have gone through with the surgery themselves let me know your thoughts thanks :)

• I don't mind
  • Ew, won't go there

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest you shouldn't mind it. if a guy loves you he will love as a whole. and if your breasts are bothering you then you should consider breasts reduction surgery because if your body can't hold the massive weight of your breasts without pain it can cause someone serious back problems and health issues in the future. if it was me i wouldn't mind the scars id just be glad to even have a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• I've thought about it, my breast are pretty perky still but it bothers me that I can't wear certain tops because of my larger bust. But I've came to terms that I'm okay, the way I am. I do however support people 1000% to do what makes them happy, when I talked to my doctor about it I was told the scarring does not last the whole healing process. So I think you should look more into it, ask your doctor and then make your decision

What Guys Said 4

• if it helps you feel better about yourself or for medical reason you dont us to tell you it is ok. just as long as you are doing it for your self and no one else. it ok to do it

• You risk losing all feeling and sensation in your nipples.

• Do what makes you comfy.

• Dont even think about it

• Let's strap a couple a wet sand bags to your chest for a month and see how you do, shall we? Breasts are heavy and many women have back issues later on in life because of large breasts.

• @jokersgirl Nah just kidding just do what you feel comfortable with i actually prefer in a medium size not too big but not too small

What Girls Said 1

• If it's what you want, do it!! Scar therapy has come a LONG way, you may not have any as a lot of women with implants don't have scars. Good luck :)