Do you think Hillary Clinton looks very sexy? 1-10, how will you rate her?

Updates:
lol , haha, , ,

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Girl

• 0/10

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What's not to love about her?

www.relatably.com/.../...eedit_1679_3431848037.jpg

She's a definite 12/10 - would bang !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Is this trying to make the second amendment seem like a bad thing?

• Show All
    • @frozenhorizon No idea about that; but I was referring to the gun control laws that were put in place in Australia in 1996 - which the USA seriously needs to think about implementing (disclaimer: I'm neither Australian nor a gun crazy N-American ;) )

www.betootaadvocate.com/.../...S_and_Australia.png

• Oh yeah I know you're talking about that, I'm saying that while the gun deaths went down the violent crime rate in general against women I believe went up. I don't know why I'm even mentioning the stats though because they do not really matter since I don't believe in consequentialist morality, it's about the principle of restricting peoples' access to things but then letting the cops/government have it and expecting them to somehow be more responsible and ethical that is incredibly jarring.
      (dicclaimer: I am American but I don't own a gun, nor do any of my friends, and I've never held one in my hand :D)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• She needs to get laid I think. Fellas who's willing to make a sacrifice?

1|0
    0|0
  • Wrinkly jowls/10. She got the nickname "Hilldog" for a reason.

I'd still hit it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking 10/10, would bust inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • F*CK NO.
    A) She's one of the worst politicians out there (so if I was her age I would certainly not date her, even if she did become president)
    B) She's ugly, so -1/10 for me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dignity is worth more than you could pay me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew. No. Was this based on a dare you lost and you had to ask this question? She looks like an ogre.

0|0
    0|0
  • What have you been smoking?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... honestly for her age she's good-lookin'... but only for her age standards...

0|0
    0|0
  • wife material.

0|1
    0|0