How do I look? be honest no holding back do I look fat for being 14? And I'm I hot or not?

How do I look?? be honest no holding back do I look fat for being 14? And I'm I hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a bratty teenanger who needs to close her legs and stop looking like a duck.

What Guys Said 35

• You look like someone who needs to clean her room. . . .

Your not fat, your a kid enjoy it and worry about homework.

• Hey it's my sisters. My room is spotless 💁🏼🙅🏼

• No, you don't look fat at all!. You're fine.

• Not fat, you're fine

• you have a very pretty face :)
    your body is not fat. Hard to say from that pic but I'd say that you are hot 👍

• @brookeelizabeth96 Her question was hot or not, and seeing it from a teenagers perspective (or just remembering what I liked back then) it's clearly the first one. Not gonna call someone bad looking just because of the age.

Of course, you can argue that I shouldn't have answered to begin with or made it more clear that I might be too old to call it like that, but I didn't say I wanna date or bang her, didn't ask her to message me or made any other approaches and I posted it publicly for everyone and not anon or as private opinion where I could have easily hit on her without anyone seeing it.

so, I can see and understand your problem, but don't think that I made a huge mistake just by reusing that one word from her question. but I'll keep it in mind for the next time 👍

• Hey thanks for the response. Obviously you can do what you want, but it comes off inappropriate for a 27 year old grown man to call a 14 year old child "hot".

• Apparently I don't spend enough time around kids, bc I would have believed you were 17 or 18.

And you look in good shape.

• nobody over 18 better say she's hot or i'm sending chris hansen after them

• I don't think you should worry all that much about it. You definitely aren't fat and at 14(or really ever) you shouldn't make being hot a primary concern.

• You are not ugly at all. Ignore them if they start to pick on you. by the way you can start cleaning that room up.

• no you look normal stop being so self concious if you hit 200 pounds at 14 years old see a weight specialist

• You're a pretty girl. And dont worry about being fat or anything as long as you're healthy. Unless you want to get in shape or something.

• Trust me you are not fat. You are a very beautiful person.

• Super hot! I suspect you already know that :-P You don't look at all fat. You look skinny. You are a very beautiful young girl.

• you're not fat.

• How do u feel that u look fat? U r pretty, girl.

• You don't look fat and you look very hot.

• no you are not looking fat

• SO hot for 14 year old!!!

• You look amazing and your 14 😱

• Yeah but you don't look fat for being 14

• u look like you already lost your virginity.

• wtf is wrong with you? you're hot af!!

• You're not fat and yes you look hot.

• Beautiful
    But you know that

Ugly girls don't post pics

• No, you are not fat and you look pretty.

• you have a long belly button

• you look very good. especially for a 14 year old. you look 18-20 tbh.

• You look great. And what? Fat? You gotta be kidding. You have a hot bod 😉 But I probably shouldn't say that lol

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Why do kids subject themselves to such abuse is beyond me. 😐😳

• You look like you're trying to be 22. You're 14 dude, chill the fuck out and stop trying to grow up so fast.

I swear you look like one of those girls who'll intentionally dress sexy and then whine and bitch when a 40 year old man hits on them.

• Girl you are 14. Just enjoy what you have.

• You look like emily Osmond or however you spell her name.

• You're pretty... not at all FAT. You are 14 don't worry about all this crap.

• Magazines don't show what real women look like. You look very nice and no you are not fat

• You look beautiful, be confident

• 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just... stop... Please. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 You're the fattest chick I've ever seen!

• you're very pretty. you're defiantly not fat. you're still young. So enjoy it.

• You're not fat at all x

• You're very pretty and no you are not fat you're actually odee skinny

• You look well. where r u from

• Id say about average...

• You're very pretty and you're defiantly not fat.

• You are not fat, and you're really pretty, but at 14 being hot isn't important.

• U look ok.. n u are not fat