Girls, Tatted guys. What do you think? (Pic included!)?

I'm not looking for relationships for quite a bit. I'm going to be traveling the world over the next 8 years for my career. I've been told tatt's put off the girls that you usually won't vibe with and invite the ones that you'll hit it off with.

Also, I'm not asking for your criticism on tattoos, I could get those at a job interview ;)

Curious to hear your thoughts!

• Off putting - ugly, weird, intimidating, too rebellious, too player like
    21% (7)
  • Bad boy - sexy, edgy, rebellious, confident, artistic, cool, attractive
    64% (21)
  • Other? Comment below ;)
    15% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see tattoos as being a 'bad boy' or being rebellious, but if they're done well and they look good, they can be really attractive. The guy in the picture has pretty good ones because they're not all black and white and if he needs to look more professional, he can hide them.

What Girls Said 9

• Nah I like tats.

• Uhhhh is that you or just a pic you found? Because he looks very handsome! Tats for most employers are frowned upon so you should cover them. If you're trying to attract a girl, it depends on the type of girl you want. Most girls who are more on the conservative side won't want anything to do with you and girls on the liberal side will love your tats. Depending on what you want, I've found that more attractive and respectable girls are on the conservative side. Some girls like me who are neither thinks it depends on the guy.. but I'd definitely want you covering them up in serious situations. If we're out shopping or something, show off your tats all you want. I do think they're a bit trashy and trend-following, but you should own who you are regardless. You might change her mind.

• Neither - it's cute and can be sexy. Nothing to do with being a 'bad boy' or 'a risk taker'. Also not offputting if it isn't too much and if it's done tastefully.

• I love tattoos. As long as they aren't excessive, I'm fine with them. I plan on getting a sleeve in the near future

• Nah, don't really like tattoos

• Vote C = On some men = HAF. On others = NOT!!!

Tattoos need a great canvas otherwise they are just subjective art.

• Other - because tattoos do not make you a bad boy, they just make you a sexy mother fucker! 😜

Really love tattoos, i have never been judged at an interview, times have changed, in 60 years time care homes will be full of tattoed OAPs!

• sexy as f***!

• Tattoos look good. I like them. Some people get stupid ones with their names and stuff 😏 smh. But generally confident people attract me 😂