With or without makeup?

With or without makeup?

So I have a male bff who says im a natural beauty but lately I haven't been feeling it. I feel fat and hideous and I keep asking him why he's filling my head with such lies. Instead of fat he calls me voluptuous. He swears he's not into any big women but me. I just think he's filling my head with crap. So do I look good without makeup or am I too hideous that I need makeup? BE completely honest everyone. I respect honesty even if its not what I want to hear. can't be beautiful to everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore the haters, always keyboard warriors here to bring people down!

Sounds like your friend likes you as more than a friend, he seems like a decent guy!

You should be more confident there is absolutely nothing wrong with how you look in either picture!

What Guys Said 16

• You don't need makeup, lose some weight, and it sounds like your friend has the hots for you.

• Hard to tell because the lighting is very very different in the pictures.

• You could go without and be just fine. With makeup you have this smoldery look that is seriously awesome.

• It seems that guys is starting to have feelings that or you are starting to lose confidence on your beauty.

• I like either way. I think without makeup you have a very nice cute look, and with it you look very nice like your going to a formal event or fancy restaurant.

• If you're worried about weight why are you asking about makeup?

• Well you are a big girl no one can't deny that, you look more beautiful with make up and the filter

• You re ugly either with make up or without.

• I think better with make up.

• without... allways without !!!

• I think without one you look nice

• without makeup!

• Erm, I'm sorry hon but I don't think it makes a difference.

• Without makeup look.

• lose the weight, u look better withput makeup, but jesus lose weight for ur health and looks

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• So cute either way! Just wear what makes you feel more confidant! :)

• i really prefer without, you're cute and it's weird if i say that but without makeup it just brings out your beautiful eyes to me ♥

• I honestly think that everyone who told you you are "ugly/fat" seriously need to shut the fudge up! You are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! 😊

• Oh god, definitely before.

• You are beautiful both ways!!

• Everyone looks better without makeup, but you look gorgeous without it

• Honestly with the makeup.

• I like you even better without makeup because you seem so friendly and fun that way

• Dont look good either way...