Am I Pretty/Cute?

I honestly don't know what to think... I have boys stare at me but no one asks me out... Am I cute?Am I Pretty/Cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. You're a beautiful young girl

• Thank you *dramatic curtsy*

• lol don't change ok

• I would never, I'm quite content with my level of awesomeness (sneak level 27) as it is. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't "just realize" anything. You knew what you were doing and you are way too young to be wasting time on stupid pictures when you should be doing schoolwork.

• Ok, feel free to think that but its a Friday, I'm out of school, and contrary to popular belief I really didn't see that in the picture. So can shove your negativity back up here the sun doesn't shine and leave. Thanks.

• Ok, first of all dont call me "honey" and second of all, I can, and will take pictures whenever I want; and whether I hav a shirt on is none of your business. Okay, you can see less than and inch of my bra, big deal!

• Okay let's try the direct route. The problem isn't so much the bra. The problem is you're *13* posting pictures of yourself in just a bra on the internet on an unsafe website. Do you know how many pedophiles are on here? Have you heard about the guy who collects girls pictures without their permission and then makes super creepy collages? Oh, or the guyS who are actively stalking girls on here? Yeah. Super great people. Ask @9mfeo and @CheerGirl38139 all about it. And that's just THIS website. That's not even all the OTHER websites your pictures are going to end up on.

And then we need to think about why you thought that this is a thing to do. Like why would you even want to put pictures like this up? Are you feeling bad about yourself? Was someone mean to you and now you're hoping empty internet words will make it better? What's going on?

What Guys Said 28

• You're cute and I love your hair ^_^

• You look cute AND pretty because you seem that like to laugh and have fun. At 13 you needn't concentrate on how others view you, but rather how you view you.

Are you sure you didn't realize your bra was visible? This is mean, but did you have clever idea of enticing men by showing a tiny bit of your underwear?

• No, I really didn't see my bra was there until I posted it :( I'm not that kind of girl

• Well that makes me feel better. Sorry to assume!

• Its okay... I've just never been that kind of girl tbh, I usually wear hoodies and t-shirts and dark colors... Nothing revealing or bad.

• Walking around with facial expressions like those will get you stares but not asked on a date.

• Nice teen kid

• You are fine - Plenty of time for guys in the future, be patient.

• You are very pretty/cute, both would be same word to me.

• How did u put 2 comments here?

• Both of you have it

• @Vncmc3 Ah I see now - Yeah I remember now - I was on the feed and two questions came up for same user one after the other so it somehow got amalgamated onto one question, I have seen it before, I think it is a glitch when they take away a question for duplication.

• 1. When all they see is a tongue demon pointing out her tongue at you, u don't get to see the good parts of the face, bruh!
    2. NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE!

Lol bruh please just smile

• Dude you're awesome, and okay I will smile haha

• Somewhere... ? I put it up a few minutes ago... Hope I dont disappoint lol

• Right well I'll look "somewhere"!

• Yep you're 💁
    Don't know why guys haven't asked you out
    You seems funny too
    Which is a plus
    Would date you for sure 😂 lol

• Awwww.

• U get the Max stamp of approval!

Tres cute!

• You're cute too! I mean, who doesn't love a bunny wearing sunglasses?

• Indoubitably

• Nahhhh lol

• Cute, I'd say.

• your both pretty and cute.

• You're cute

• very pretty

• Yeah.

• Stop pulling faces and start smiling. Someone will smile back ;)

• Lol no

• you prety cute

• You're stunning

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3