Which girl is prettier?

Which girl is prettier?

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2

Most Helpful Guy

• difficult to say because the first girl doesn't smile and the second pic has shitty quality.

but I'd say both are pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say 2 but I know I'm comparing a "bad" pic of girl one to a good/altered pic of girl two. The girl in the first pic is only wearing lipstick, has a very neutral facial expression, and is at the faded to shit phase of her hair dye. There are no filters or edits on the photo. This gives you a pretty glaring look at what she probably looks like most of the time, or times she isn't going out anywhere and is even slightly unflattering because of the washed out lighting and camera angle. The second girl has done her full makeup - or at least eyes, eyebrows, and lips from what I can tell and her hair is natural or recently dyed. She is also smiling and a filter has been applied to make the photo look more grainy and old-timey which will hide certain kinds of things like wrinkles and blemishes, if there are any. She is also well framed in the picture. The difference in photos is too great to determine a difference in the subjects of the photos.

Neverminding that everyone is beautiful in their own way anyways lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Based on these pictures I say #2.

• They both look young. I like the first girl's style more.

• The pretty one

• girl 2

• more attractive blond girl

• Girl 2 is attractive

• Girl #2

• The second girl has features that catch my eye more readily

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Both girls are equally pretty

• I find them both on the same level of attractiveness.

• The second one easy