Would you change your hairstyle for 2 weeks?

Just a question wondering how would feel changing your hair style from your normal. I am changing my hairstyle for 2 weeks and its nicely done. If you changed your hairstyle and someone liked it, or multiple people liked it would you keep it longer? Question to the audience.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• I would change my hairstyle for 2 weeks. After i really enjoyed it and got compliments i would change it again. Simply because I love change and I get bored with one thing over and over again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, two weeks is only about 1/4 in. growth for most people, so it's hardly a difference. Especially considering my hair is already long and it wouldn't be noticeable.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• More important for me to like it too. If I like how I look with a new/different hairstyle then I will keep it for a while.

• Yeah, I really want a change as soon as possible. What's so annoying, however, is that my hair grows back so quickly.

• I'd change it everyday if it didn't take time and money