People always tell me I should, I think their bluffing though. A lot of people think I have blue eyes but honestly their green
Most Helpful Guy
1) standard modelling is for girls who are 5'8 or better yet 5'10 and exceptionally, naturally thin. They watch what they eat, but really, they're not looking for girls who are naturally curvy who dieted down. They're looking for naturally slim, small boned but tall.
2) while a few start at your age, most start years earlier. It takes a while to build up, and frankly your late teens IS your prime for modelling. You know, before you fully fill out.
3) the pay is horrible. Sure you make a fair bit in an hour of modelling. But if you focus on modelling, you are paid for very few hours relative to how much time you have to work at getting those hours. The average full time female model in the u. s. makes less than 30k a year.
4) the industry is sleazy as hell. It's mainly teen girls being asked to go to parties where they're pumped with drinks and drugs by guys trying to sleep with them with vague, possibly true stories about working with them.
5) it's hell on their self esteem. You're never pretty enough and never thin enough 98% of the time as a working model. And then you're too old before you've even finished college.
I know a few former models. Most tell me they'd forbid their daughters from doing it.0
Most Helpful Girl
Your eyes are gorgeous1