Most powerful quote from these?

1-
“I am the punishment of God... If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” - Genghis Khan

2-
“If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.” — A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a prisoner.

3-
"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent Van Gogh

4-
“Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.” ― Barbara Marciniak

5-
"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection." - Buddha

• quote 1 is the most powerful
  • quote 2 is the most powerful
  • quote 3 is the most powerful
  • quote 4 is the most powerful
  • quote 5 is the most powerful

What Guys Said 2

• 2 and 3 striked the most in me.

• Opinion 2 is amazingly heart touching...

What Girls Said 1

• "For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Vincent Van Gogh

• what do you think it means?