Just curious who's prettier?

this is me
Just curious who's prettier?
This is my best friend also who my boy friend cheated on me with.

You may or may not have seen me on here before so just putting that out there

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all if I were you I'd focus on school. BF/GFs in high school means very little. Very few couples come out of high school still together, and even then there are high chances of problems that come about.

With that said you look cuter than her.

• And yes you were on here before. I thought I recognized you.

• ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT ME. Someone on twitter found me and told me they saw my pics on here before. And asked if I had one of these accounts. I did not even know about this website until then. Someone is taking my pictures off of my instagram and using them. Its called like trolling. Someone said its called like cat fishing. But yeah if you see my picture on here again just dont even answer the question because this is NOT me.

• @xoxovictoria I reported it as member post. I don't know if they'd actually delete it or not. In any case thanks for the heads up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like, seriosly?
    I am sure you asked that just to get attention. Its clearly you look better than your friend and YOU KNOW that. I mean, what kind of girl compares herself with her friend? I never did that, and I wouldn't even dare to post a picture of my friend (and I am pretty sure is without her consent) online and then ask people who is prettier? And if she knows about this, how do you think she feels when she sees all the opinions on this question? And think about how embarrasing and painful would be for her to see that?
    You are so immature and so self-absorbed.

What Guys Said 29

• damn daniel, back at it with the bullshit

• Can you not make these kinds of topics all the time? kthnx

• @xoxovictoria Ah. Catfishing is pretty common on GaG, so I guess that makes sense. I'm surprised someone didn't run a reverse image search sooner.

• It's under 18 dating so doesn't mean anything anyways

• kick the guy to the curb and forget about them. you are better than them as a person and looks. if someone doesn't like you for the person you are they dont deserve to know at all

• Yeah I think you're prettier.

• First girl is best looking. Definitely seen here on GAG before.

• You are, by a huge margin.

• Your ex boyfriend played himself.

• You win

• You are WAY sexier

• This is a duh answer, you're much prettier than the girl that your boyfriend cheated on you with.

• Your vest friend looks better

• The blonde

• first one

• first one ⚡︎

• You are hotter. Guys don't always cheat on hotter girls... just a different girl. We like variety.

• You are a lot prettier x

• so saaad

• Wtf she looks yung

• Guys will do any girl who will spread their legs. Cheating is not related to prettier.

• He didn't cheat over looks. Men rarely do.

• First girl is prettier.

• The black haired girl looks like she's 12 lol

• That guy is a dipshit for cheating with her. You're WAY prettier.

• Someone just said "lololol the other hoe ugly b lol" And I asked who's prettier so I'm assuming they were saying she was prettier? How do I make myself prettier if I'm not?

• You're still a kid. Just focus on graduating HS. Don't worry about boys.

• @Joc4Position you're right. She should focus on school.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• *not even playing into this game*

• Who cares? Do you need to feel better about yourself by seeking validation from complete strangers on the Internet? And by slandering the other girl by posting her pic on here. Shit happens. Your boyfriend cheated on you and that sucks but who wants a boyfriend like that anyways. You need to move on

• Hey i have seen you on here. Seriously i wouldn't worry about it.. HS relationships are for shit...

• You're a lot prettier than she is. In that picture you're borderline stunning. Based on looks alone, I can't see why your boyfriend would cheat on you with her. But then I've seen so many stories of the same thing of guys ditching a beautiful girl for an option that seems to make no sense... It's weird

• lol i kinda don't like the way this is pulled out but yeah what an sshoel to cheat on you... you're prettier... she is pretty too... but why the fuck would he cheat?

• It doesn't matter. She obviously had something he was looking for.

• You still call her a friend

• You both look fine your boyfriend is just a dick.

• You must be joking right? You are way more pretty than the other girl.

• You, definitely you.

• You're a loot prettier

• Just leave him, you are prettier than the other girl.

• It is obvious that u r prettier

• you look prettier. what an asshole!

• Your friend isn't ugly but she looks high..

• You may be prettier but it is not all about looks.

Your boyfriend and friend should never have done this to you but they must have a better connection.

You WILL find a great man who will treat you how you deserve to be treated and also a nre best friend who will not betray you.

Let the ex and the sneaky bitch (best friend) get on with it, you deserve better than them two scum bags!

• Im not just saying this but you are waaayyy Prettier. But its not only looks that count

• Wow. would hate it if someone uploaded my pics to a website like this. You are a vindictive, narcissistic creep.

• well you are prettier, but with that resting bitch face , looks like you got an attitude, plus constanly comparing yourself to your best friend proves that your full of yourself and just want people to say "your prettier"... makes sense why he left you for the more innocent , natural looking one.

• You're better looking overall but she's got a nicer nose. Your nose is kinda weird looking.

• But oh um thanks for calling my nose weird?

• She seems more fun while you seem more serious but you are more attractive in facial features.