Girls, Do women like tattoos on a man? I don't know if I'd look good with them or not lol?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with tattoos as along as there not on your face lol

• IV got 1 on my ankle its a small tiger and I'm getting another one they don't really hurt only in certain areas

• Hey lol would you mind if I asked you a question I'll just ask it lol OK so I have been kinda seeing this really sweet guy for like 3 months and I'm kinda shy well a lot of shy well I'm kinda what people call the bad girl and he is like really great I just don't know why he would want to be with me if you could look at my pic or give me any kind of advice thanks

What Girls Said 18

• Depends on the tattoo, I don't really mind, I just don't like a guy that looks like a coloring book

• You'd rock em. As long as it's tasteful And it means something to you. I like Tats on a man. My cuz just got this done.
    Take care :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...28033200f7.jpg

• I think tattoos are cool

• Yes , I find them very sexy !

• I don't like tattoos in general on both genders.

• I rather not him have any, but small small ones I can be lenient about

• I can take it or leave it, as long as pretty minimal.

Lots and lots of them aren't my thing, though.

• Generally speaking, no. But small subtle ones can be okay. I have a small, plain black print word on my inner right forearm. Something like that is no big deal to me. But big ones with a lot of graphics, comor, etc... it seems trashy to me

• I don't really like tattoos personally. I prefer natural bodies, with no permanent embellishments. I'm sure a lot of girls would disagree with me though.

• I do. Especially sleeves.

• Turn off.

• It is a personal choice. It's your body after all :)

Personally, I don't like guys with tattoos but almost everybody has them… What kind of tattoo do you want and where?

• I scrolled down and found the answer. Do you have a sketch?

• No but it would an eagle head fading into an American flag from my shoulder to elbow all in gray wash

• I love tattoos, I think they're a really cool thing to have.

• I love tatyos on guys its actually a real turn on for me

• To me, I feel like if they are decent and not overbearing... then yes. But every women is different.

• Don't like tattoos at all. I feel like they cover up your real natural beauty. It just reminds me of kids who draw on themselves with markers lol. There are other ways to express your tattoo in other forms of art. Tattoos are permanent and I would like to see the skin of a man rather than a drawing on it. But like Kim kardashian says "you don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley" And these are probably the wisest words that ever came out of her mouth lol

• Depends on the tattoo. Generally I like them, as long as they're not immature or stupid. They have to look nice long-term and/or tell a good story.

• It depends. What are you trying to get?

• Half sleeve. Bald eagle head on my right shoulder fading into an American flag going down to my elbow all graywash

• It sounds nice and all but I would honestly get an overly patriotic feeling from a guy wearing his country on his sleeve. No problem though, I won't think bad of you I would think good of you actually. So long as you don't like hate Muslims or anything. I know many very patriotic people are big on terrorist threats and stuff and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm jumping to conclusions. It is just something I see often. I'm not Muslim by the way I'm white I'm just saying. But on the flip side, if your a veteran or in the military or just a very patriotic dude in general I would have nothing but respect for you. People in the military deserve all of the respect.

• Have my two grandfathers veteran status and wars they served in and a black also within the Friday so it would stand for them in the country they served and honor they served with