Should I change my Facebook profile picture?

I'm really starting to hate this picture 😒. Its been my profile pic for like four months now but I'm starting to think it's ugly. I want to update but I hate taking pictures. Should I change it or is it okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? I mean, even if you think it's ugly (all of the sudden?) why should point of being on facebook be to look attractive? Why is being attractive such a big deal for all of us? Maybe too much of a big deal.

I think you should not do it, it's cool pic, you seem like you enjoy life. Also, I really don't have a thing for black woman (I just don't, I'm not racist, I produce hip hop lol) but you are one of black girls that catches my eyes. And my normative is pretty big unfortunately.

So why should you do things you hate? You looking good, you seem like some african-latino mix.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great! I usually like to change my picture once a month just so it's new and updated on how I look in case The way I look changes, so It can be more representative! :) if you have a more recent picture that looks as good, yeah why not! :)

What Guys Said 11

• I love it. Looks sweet. If you are getting bored of it then think of a different picture to take. Taking a basic picture for FB is not hard. No need to be creative or make sure all your settings are perfect.
    I haven't changed my FB picture in over three years.

• Great pic; beautiful face. What more could there be?

• It's ok, a good pic. Maybe change your top, I'm not sure green is your color (not that it looks bad, don't get me wrong, it doesn't). Why do women always tilt their head in pics? Just curious. :)

• I don't know I'm just not good at taking pics to be honest lol

• no i dont think you should. it show your personality and who you truly are

• it's okay 👍

• Keep it. Your very pretty

• You have ur choice

• It's a good pic of you.

• It's a nice pic, you can change it if you want to.

• yes!

• So so... but put out yer earphones... not-flatterin'...

What Girls Said 5

• It's not a bad picture but in general very up close selfies can make your features look out of proportion. Photos that are taken with a tripod or that someone else took will still give the best results.

• You're pretty, I don't think there's any need to change it, but if you don't like it, maybe try taking a pic with a cute top and better background or something.

• That I exactly my problem with this picture. Now I guess I have to get dressed up and go outside for a good selfie. But if it must be done it must be done lol

• Just go out and have a good time! the pic should come second :)

• You are mighty fine ;o
    I get bored of my profile photos all the time though so change it if you want :p 4 months is a while tbh aha

• If you don't like that picture, you should change your profile picture.

• I will. I just don't like taking pictures because I never get it to look just right. But it's around that time to get a new profile pic anyway

• I know. My profile picture on Facebook is two years old :') I don't like to take pictures of myself either, and I don't often get my picture taken.

• You're so gorgeous!! I wish I had dimples. Keep it :)