Scientifically beautiful face?

Apparently according to Science this British girl has scientifically the most beautiful face, her face is 1 of the only faces that naturally fits the golden ratio of what's "attractive" the distance from her hairline to her eyes is ideal, the distance between her eyes is almost completely "perfect", the distance from her eyes to the bottom of her nose is the right measurement and the distance from the tip of her nose to her upper lip is the "right" and ideal measurement making her scientfically the most beautiful women
Would you agree? Do you think she's beautiful?
Scientifically beautiful face?

Most Helpful Guy

• she's not the most beautiful, she's just the most beautiful OF THE FACES THEY LOOKED AT.

I think she's attractive but there are definietely more attractive girls out there. I do think there is truth to the golden ratio thing. I think most faces that are considered attractive are close to fitting the mask even if they dont fit it exactly and most faces that are considered conventionally unnatractive would not even come close to fitting the mask.

Personal preference, and sexual dimorphism probably comes into play too. Also supposedly a little bit of asymetry can be good. The point is faces that are close to the mask are more attractive than faces that dont come close to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty and attractiveness is usually a sweet mix of symmetry and certain exaggerated parts in the face, not just pure symmetry.

Her beauty is very relaxing, very moderate. For my own taste she has a very uniquely relaxing face which is very pretty to me.

But the problem is that a beauty that seeks to attract the attention of the observer should also be provocative. I don't mean sexually provocative, I mean visually provocative.

And if you have any experience in visual Arts you understand that to provoke, you need to exaggerate, you need to have stress on certain parts, even if it means distorting the overall order a little bit.

Adriana for example is close to the girl above. But longer face, longer nose, and fuller cheeks makes her face much funnier and delicate to watch plus her face being symmetrical enough to be objectively delicate to look at. So not only she's symmetrical, her beauty attracts more attention, she's more attractive.
    http://oi68.tinypic.com/2dllxew.jpg

not as symmetrical, but more interesting features like hair and eyes plus being symmetrical.
    http://oi65.tinypic.com/25jy4i9.jpg

The distance between her eyes are definitely not perfect if you consider symmetry, but they are big and they speak to you, they are provocative. 'plus' her face being symmetrical enough to be objectively delicate.
    http://oi64.tinypic.com/t6yxb4.jpg

or maybe one of the best examples is Neta. longer face, longer nose, big eyes, in many ways way less symmetrical than the girl above. But she has too many features that make her amazingly unique and every part her face is visually interesting and attractive, plus being symmetrical enough. This combination makes her face in a way that it steals your attention. That is the meaning of being attractive.
    http://oi64.tinypic.com/2h4civ9.jpg

Objective beauty is closely related to symmetry. It 'needs' a certain level of symmetry. But attractiveness isn't all about symmetry, it is about being visually provocative.

What Guys Said 43

• she's pretty but i don't think she is the most beautiful person

i don't suscribe to the notion that there is a scientific process analyzing beauty. beauty is subjective. perhaps they can say that most people think x, y, or z are the most desired traits by a majority of people but you definitely can't say something is something across the board for all people

• A more interesting experiment would be to see how much of a bitch she becomes after being told she has the most perfect face on the planet.

• i don't agree because preferences, who gives a fuck what science says about beautiful faces lol.

• She's nothing to fap over tbh

• Her face is pleasing but not that beautiful.

The golden ratio does one thing: it shows what is most likely the most pleasing. That is a face that is above average but not that beautiful.

• She does look kinda cute, but I would have to hear her voice and see her body type to truly be able to tell.

• Based on what cultural standards?
    Is this supposed to say that she's the most beautiful, meaning more beautiful than every other woman/person? Or that she is on average the most beautiful because the most people will find her as such? Where do we get 'ideal'
    measurements?
    Personally I wouldn't say she's unattractive, but definitely not my 'type'.

• Trying to prove subjective stuff with numbers! I’m reminded of arguing against movie/book/game reviews (especially games) saying that it totally deserved 6.8/10, not 6.4!

• Bwahahahahaha and this why I don't trust 'Scientist' it's more to it than just 'SCIENCE' Granted she looks 'cute' but not the most attractive come on now. When it comes to attractiveness which most scientist don't and probably won't understand sadly. The ones that do are lucky.

• She definitely has a symmetrical face but I've seen hotter women than her. Sometimes, science can be hogwash.

• she's like a 7-8

• Alicia Silverstone was 1000 times more beautiful than this! She's more like an average beauty!

• Looks like a bitch.

• attractive yes a 10/10 no i dont think so

• Having a symmetrical face is not the only beauty standard I mean she is attractive, but most beautiful? By far not the most beautiful.

• She's beautiful. But I'm not sure she's perfect or the most beautiful a woman can scientifically be. ;)

• Science can't decide what people find pretty lol, with that being said she is pretty attractive yes she is quite good looking, not a fan of that upper lip but aside from that, would totatly date.

• I honestly think she's a little average. Certainly not head turningly beautiful to me.

• She us beautiful

• she is pretty but not the most beautiful face science is full of shit something to do with educated guesses. makes me not trust them too much lol

• It's hard to argue with it. She is beautiful.

• She is beautiful, as are 70% of women for me. But I don't know if I would put her in the top 10% or not. I am not sure at this moment.

• Looks beautiful, but nothing more.
    I prefer an exotic face :p

• She's slightly above average

• hmm nah not really.
    GaG girls are all cuter.

• She's okay but not the Fox for me.

• Well
    there's nothing i can say bad about her

• She's not even that hot, looks about average to me

• No, she's not even slightly attractive.

• You need a resting image for that to work. Her smirk ruins it.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 18

• She's pretty but not really the most beautiful woman I've seen.

• She's lovely, but aesthetically/pleasantly benign and sexual attractiveness aren't necessarily the same thing.

• she's nice but people are not or shouldn't be a product of science

• Maybe thats true. But there are many girls out there with symetric faces like hers, so she is not the ONLY one on earth who has scientifically the most beautiful face, lets not forget that ;) .

• she is perfect in a way that it's the type of girl you see in stable random advertisement for some insurance or something hahah but she's too perfect which makes her not perfect... i feel bored when i see her face but yeah she's pretty lol

• She looks super average tbh. Honestly I'm perplexed by their findings.

• She looks like Margot Robbie, so yes, I agree lol

• That about sums up what you see on runways, in magazines, on TV, etc.. not saying it's a bad thing, she is beautiful, so I can see why scientists came to that conclusion. I'm sure most men would agree that she's beautiful.

• she s beautiful
    face too squarish to me though

• she's attractive

• she's pretty but the blush isn't applied evenly giving the illusion of assymetry.

• She's somewhat pretty but definitely not beautiful.

• i'd give it a 9/10

• I think she's pretty for sure but honestly she looks kind of boring and plain.

• Her lips are wonky.

• in my opinion she's average not perfect or gorgeous

• Everyone is equally pretty. Every single one of us

• Well of course this British girl has the most beautiful face. Hint: this is sarcasm. The golden ratio was based on European beauty standards. Lol. But this isn't to discredit her beauty because she is a beautiful girl.