Guys, Do you like these girls with red hair or would you choose natural hair colour?

Guys, Do you like these girls with red hair or would you choose natural hair colour?

• i love girls with red hair
    67% (16)48% (29)54% (45)Vote
  • nah , natural colour
    33% (8)52% (31)46% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure why, but I have a weakness for girls with wild hair colors.

Having said that, the first girl's dye job is lousy and it doesn't look good on her. Her hair also looks kind of dry and damaged. Maybe a better job would (and maybe different makeup to match). The second girl pulls it off much better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Natural always wins

0|2
    0|0
  • naw hurts my eyes

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer natural redheads, but I like girls with brightly coloured fake hair like that too... not really any of them, they all look bitchy (except number 3) and haven't done anything with it *except* colour it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • to me it depends on the person , some look better with that hair color than others do. example picture one looks good with red hair but picture 3 i think would look better with jet black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I love natural red hair, not dyed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dyed red is ugly. Real red is great.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no problem with unnatural colours.
    Adds some flavour yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unnatural hair colors are a big turn off for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I love strong red hair <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just preffer natural, but in sea of other things you see on the girl it's not even that important for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all unnatural colours, I'm pretty sure I have an unnatural hair colour fetish

0|1
    0|0
  • I love fake dyed red hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • Red her is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I like dyed red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah too fake and it just looks bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl one looks good but the others not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural color is the best.
    Off-topic: is it me or does the 2nd one look like Marzia (from PewDiePie's YouTube channel)?

0|0
    0|0
  • It really suits the first and third girls

0|0
    0|0
  • theese are all colored... :( natural red hair is not red its more like orange...

0|0
    0|0
  • natural hair colour also can be red, this is what i like more but not this chemical red!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Any unnatural hair color always wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariel.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just a little to red for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love natural.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah. it lame

0|0
    0|0
  • always go with natural.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I get checked out way more being red than I do being blonde

0|1
    0|0
  • I love red tones in hair. I tried to go bright red like that but failed horribly lol. I'm going to dye my hair burgundy this weekend. If you like it go for it :) That's all the matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a guy, but I think it depends on the person, some girls look amazing with red hair like that 😍 But not every girl can pull the color off 😁

0|0
    0|0