How do I look? Do I need makeup?

How do I look? Do I need makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody needs makeup, that is a misconception.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Maybe a light makeup. More importantly, why the kristen stewart look? I think you would look beautiful while you are laughing, chatting, doing anything to move your facial muscles!

by the way you are not ugly by any standards. I think you need a better hairstyle and a light makeup. This much is enough to make you look gorgeous.

• If its first date maybe get some makeup/consealer to cover up the mole under the bottom lip. (As it naturally is eye catching.)

But otherwise normal day to day stuff looks naturally beautiful.

• That face, I like it. You don't need makeup, you're gorgeoussss.

• you look pretty, no need for makup 👍
    maybe just a bit of mascara but nothing more

• Not at all. looks perfect <3

• Cute :P

• Yes! But not for at least the next 30 years!

• i think you'd look best without it

• No, you look sexy enough anyway ;)

• As my math teacher says, "you don't need it, you prefer it." In other words, no you don't need makeup.

• You are beautiful without make up.

• No u look cute.. Just smile :)

• No make up please ur eyes appealing

• No you're gorgeous just as you are!

• You honestly look great naturally so I wouldn't see the need for you to wear any make up.

• no makeup please

• Nobody needs make-up. Make-up is for women to compete with other women, not even for men, but for status among women.

• you look great. if i was younger and single i would ask you out

• You're a natural beauty baby. Classical bone structure, long neck excellent facial proportions, I'd like to see you made up for a dinner party.

• All you need is a smile

• ok, but yes some makeup would help.

• put some fuckin make up and smile a bit instead of looking like you have an upset stomach

• You look awesome.

• you look good. no you dont need makeup. i can't see any flaws.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Nobody "needs" make up, it's always optional. Also, you look fairly pretty without it already.

A bit of dark eye make up (like mascara or a thin line of eye liner) would look good on you since you have dark hair and it makes your eyes stand out more, which is positive because you have nice eyes. Still it's not neccessary if you dont want to! You can also save it for parties or times when you feel like dressing up.

• You look normal. Nobody really "needs" makeup, it's a choice to wear it or not wear it.

• You look pretty. You don't need makeup. Of course, you could wear some of you wanted to enhance your beauty, but you're eyelashes are gorgeous! You don't even need mascara.

• Need? No. You have very clear skin, which is a fantastic start. You'd look real nice with some eyeliner, though.

• You definitely don't need makeup. I think you'd look amazing with just mascara if you felt inclined.

• not at all i mean you'd look great with makeup but you're already reallllly pretty ♥

• You have beautiful skin you dont need makeup

• No, you have lovely eyebrows

• You are very naturally pretty, no you don't. If anything just use a very dark, lash-lengthening mascara. It would work very well with your defined eyebrows and make your eyes pop.