Am I fat, be honest. If so, what are your opinions on how I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should have a good idea of what a fat person looks like in society, but then again, your heads probably been fucked around with by society that you'd even have to ask.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• I think that you are too self-conscious. I can't say much, because your post says under 18. Know that there are some guys, that really hate the bony anorexic tramps that pass as models.
    Think about the guy, or girl YOU WANT? Will they care that you have some soft curves? I think the one you REALLY want is going to love you, for YOU, and just love all the soft little curves that you are unsure of! They will have their own issues that they are concerned with, but isn't it really about the PERSON, not the appearance and body? I hope you can believe that.
    I love cooking, and I love discovering new food, so when I take a lady out, I pick a special place, that I hope is unique and exciting, and has AMAZING food, and I expect her to eat!! The one, HUGE date-killer for me, is to take the time to find a GREAT restaurant, that I know she will LOVE, but she has some issues about eating, like she WANTS TO!!
    That date is about her, and if she doesn't eat much of anything, well, what's the point of that?

• Why do people put stupid shit like this on here? you know that your too skinny. WTF? stop wasting people's time.

• Wasn't looking for attention. I was asking for an opinion, this is irrelevant..

• You look just fine, and no you don't look fat.

• Nope

• you can't be serious lol. that's not even close to being fat or chubby. it's a sexy body and you know it

• Nope! Absolutely fine! Nice figure. 8 or 9 out of 10.

• The problem is not your weight, but your insecurity and lack of self-esteem and that's a bigger turn off.

• ... lol, you don't even have any fat on you, what makes you even start wondering if you are fat?

• Nope. Not fat. Sorry.

• "Fat'' is no longer a PC word to use, bro. but no, you're not overweight. you have a very attractive body, and a very cute belly :3

• no you are not fat your more on the average side of things. dont change anything

• No you're not fat

• You're doing good.

• You aren't fat at all. Actually if you lost any weight you'd be too skinny

• No you're not

• Lol, that is not fat. Actually I think I might have more fat than you. You are fit and perfect. 10/10. I am telling the truth and this is unbiased opinion.

• Relax
    You gotta a flat tummy girl :P

• Not at all.

• You'e so sexy ;)

• You look great.

• No, you are not fat, what makes you think that?

• come on... you aren't fat... keep doing what you're doing...

• In just feel insecure sometimes

• Sorry to dissapoint you but you are not fat.

• You are not fat at all

• I think you look nice. Dont worry your not fat.

• Cute tummy nice legs. Your good

• grose

• i dont think so you are not fat.

• you are not fat, you are healthy

• Definitely not fat, but you could benefit from toning up. I suggest you do some work with free weights. Start light, focus on your form and add weight gradually. The key will be to build consistency. Get in the habit of regularly working out at your gym.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 19

• I definitely don't think you're fat, don't worry.

• Umm... Where's the fat at exactly? Cause I see none... You have a good shape. Keep it that way ☺️

• No you're not

• Not fat. Not fit, but not fat.

• Oh my god. You young girls gotta stop with the insecurity /attention posts. We ALL get insecure at times it's a natural human behaviour in ourselves. But seriously. You know damn well you're not fat. Embrace the body you have and love it.

• This is me getting insecure, I wouldn't of posted it if If I wanted attention.

• No, you are fine, dear.

• Are you serious? This isn't a joke, if you think you're fat, you have a disorder. I feel you should consider seeing a counselor. Just maintain yourself, eat right and exercise.

• I don't need a counsellor, I just get insecure sometimes

• you are the opposite of fat

• People are being rude! I know you aren't seeking attention. I am probably the same as you but maybe taller and I'm obsessed with weight and constantly feel insecure. You work out so have confidence because your body is great.

-Fleur

• Eh you alright.

• No you are Not fat

• You look just about average in my opinion. No need to worry, you're definitely not fat.

• You're fairly average in size

• You're not fat at all. You look great, seriously.

• You look like you're at a good weight. You're not fat at all

• You're not even close to being fat. Stop fishing.

• Um, u are far from fat!

• You are NOT fat at ALL!! O_O
    You are skinny!

• Umm no.. not at all. If you're uncomfortable with how you look then you could workout out to strengthen and tone but you are definitely not fat!