What are your opinions of my body? (I am fit, and I workout more or less every day, but I hate my figure. I am very self conscious). Opinons?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 49

• What do you hate about yourself? That you don't look like those crazy anorexic supermodels who can't even lift their own weight properly?

If you asked on a scale of 10, I would have given 10.5! You are slim & fit but not extremely muscular or skinny.

I think I can see your abs in the first pic. It's good that you do abdominal exercises, will help you in the long term.
    You know you only have to lose a tiny bit of fat from your stomach (for the sake of presentation) and those ab muscles will be more prominent! I don't mean that you are fatty or anything, I am just stating the fact that you have good abs which is not visible right now.

And I would say that keep it that way. There is absolutely no reason to try losing the (tiny little) fat on your belly, it's perfectly healthy. That's why I said 10.5!

• You have a really great body. One can see that you work out frequently. If you look to improve something, your tummy could be a little flatter, but only a little. Maybe try some HIIT or low intensity cardio, might burn some visceral fat (which is hard to get rid of), but that is only if you want something to work on. Virtually no guy would find you unattractive.

Hope this helps :)

• Fuckin jerk.
    Do you realize how many hundreds of millions of people have a worse body than you? Shut up, all of you who keep doing this.

• I think you have a nice body. You look very thin and fit

• I have a ton of free time rn because I'm recovering from surgery so feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk or you have any questions

• Can't message people

• If you follow me I can message you

• You have a perfect body

• You should be self concious in as much that you should know you have a cracking body. Pretty perfect, in my opinion. You have nothing to worry about. You are extremely attractive.

• Fit, and healthy rare to find xD.

• It's a fit body, it's good, I like it.

• I see nothing to hate about your figure. Be proud of looking fit and healthy.

• Looks good, keep it up!

• You look great.

• "I am fit, and I workout more or less every day"

Yes, you look exactly like that.

• you look normal and very good. dont worry about it

• Thankyou, I'll try not too. It's just I do struggle with my insecurities. Thankyou, my lovely x

• its ok everyone has some insecurities in there life. if one person ever call you fat or ugly dont take there word for it and just think who cares if you like your self thats all that matters

• You should love your figure, and yourself. Not just cause you have a stunning body, but cause you should learn to love yourself. All I have is looks to go on, but I'd date that body.

• Your body looks great I don't know why you don't like it?

• Your middle looks great.

• Lovely body but not sure why you'd lie against pooh in the last photo! lol

• You're doing great.

• isn't a body more than just a stomach?

• Very attractive :)

• Looks great! How you currently are

Answer mine

Girlsaskguys. com/qt/how-do-i-look/q1941466-how-do-i-look-shirtless

• Hi Your body is not 100% but is great to watch it. maybe you have to eat more different food or anything which work out the muscles but all in all you look stunning!!

• Why do you hate your figure?

• You are OK.

• Your body looks great. Definitely fit, and very sexy.

• you look good keep it up

• are u fuckin kidding? your body if not perfect is very very close to perfect. Wear it

• Wow uk girl

• Your okay

• You look wonderful

• More from Guys
    19

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have a figure, you don't really have hips or a butt but at least you're fit. You got the petite thing going for you.

• U have a nice figure. Don't worry about it