Are these measurements considered fat for a girl who's 5'7?

my breast are 36 inches waist is 27inches to 27.5 inches and my butt is 39inches.

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds good to me

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously not, sweetie. You've pretty much got close to a perfect hourglass -- and, considering yr age, you'll probably have an absolutely perfect hourglass in a couple years (since you probably still have some growth left in the chest).

Most women would kill for ratios like that. SMH.

Look, it's at least somewhat understandable when 15-year-olds ask questions like these, but, please stop. Please. You are a grown woman by now, and you are way too old for this kind of bullshit.

• I have really bad body image issues >.< I'm sorry I really just can't tell if I'm fat

• Nope, not all.

• hell no your beutiful just the way u are drop em haters!!! my bff is fat she thinks she is anyway

• No your measurements sound fine, though the hip measurement is a bit wide. What matters most is body fat percentage though. A well-toned size 8 is better looking than a flabby size 6.