1-10 ... Brutal Honest Rate looks?

1-10 ....Brutal Honest Rate looks???
1-4 ugly
5-6 average
7-8 pretty
9-10 beautifu/gorgeous

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you that vain, or that insecure, that you ask strangers to rate your appearance?
    I would be more impressed without a picture, and you told me about who you are, and would I date someone like you described.
    Looks fade, isn't the person, behind the 'mask' more important than the details of the mask?

• Insecure not vain

• @ATPPC I hate having a low body fat i used to be very curvaceous slim waist and big hips but now im just a stick

• What is wrong with women some starve themselves to skeletons others want more body fat lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 56

• You are at least a 7. In these photos, your eyes and surrounding area look dark and l suspect it is just too much make up. Correct that and you are probably an 8.

• Brutally honest is my thing. 9/10

If I could attack you in some way, I would, rest assured. But. Attractiveness is attractiveness. Can't see anything I dislike about her appearance.

• I mean I'd ask you out to eat TOSTONES if that means anything
    haha, giirrrlll you're attractive wtf?

• You're gorgeous, but you look like you can be a bitch. Like, not to be an asshole! You are beautiful, but you just have the "face". Like, you look like the girl on a Nick Toons show that's always taking smack about the protagonist. I feel like I dick, gonna go jump off a bridge.

• it's ok so many people think im stuck up but im not i'm just extremely shy and insecure, plus i love being a loner but not the type to put others down

• thanks, yeah a lot of people hate me before they get to know me... but when they do get to know me they think im very sweet person but since im too shy and reserved people usually forget about my existence...

• Don't say that, I'm sure there are people who have an eye out for you. I won't take too much of your time conisidering all these responses you got, like 51 dudes and 15 girls. Like damn!

• 7/10 pretty girl there

• 7.5. Possibly 8.

Pretty.

• you look great. I don't like attaching numbers to peoples faces but if you really want... I give you an 8

• Would give you 8 but that can be translated like an eight-ball so I think you are 9. Everything seems painfully normal on you and you can only guess how many people want to be just normal. But you seem to upgrade your look so you are above normal standard in my opinion. But that's just me, I like brunnetes and dark/brown eyed girls.

• probably a 7 you look completely fine better than most of the girls at my school you should have no problems based on looks nice hair, pretty face from the images probably a good body.

• i think i remember you, you had shorter hair.
    You abandoned your short hair :'c <3

You are fine, a 8.

• wrong person!! i never had short hair lmao, thanks!!!

• Ow dammit... never saw her again after that :'c
      : (

• 8 or 9, :)

• You're very attractive. I don't do number rates by the way.

• You're very pretty!

• I voted 7-8. You're pretty and you know it.

• My rating a 7.

• I give you a 7 :)

• Between an 8 and 10.

• 9 I think yiu are beautiful

• Pretty

• 7.5/10 Good looking

• Looks alright to me
    whats your ethnicity

• A strong eight, you're on point 👌🏻

• rican something. funny you're known here post your pic and go anon lmfao

• lmfaoo ik right i guess ill make it un-anon

• yeahh people always bring up my big jaw

• i wouldn't mind a bit more jaw, send some over

• 9.5 You're so hot, i want you so badly ;)

• I'd say 7

• Your very pretty I'd say a 9 but I don't really like doing rates how old are you by the way

• Gorgeous you just need to smile, let that confidence shine

• Six photos, zero smiles... What's happening here?

• its actually only 2 lmao... except repeated

• lol I didn't look at them that much, just saw no smiles...

• ... lol...

• You've asked this question before... you look pretty

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 14