Do I look pregnant?

Someone asked me when I was due today. I'm not pregnant. They acted as if it was a joke, but I think they realized what was happening and started backtracking. So I want unbiased people to answer if they think I look pregnant or fat since I can't get it out of my head that this person just called me fat. I want to know if I am because I am trying to lose weight. Do I look pregnant?

Please be bluntly honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• No you don't look and are not fat, but maybe the person thought so plainly because you have a natural dip before your stomach ( there's also one on your back as well), if that makes sense? Doesn't mean you are fat, it's just how your body is, because I can tell you now you are not fat. And I doubt that the person who said it meant it in a mean way, it was probably just a simple misunderstanding.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think you look pregnant.

In the first picture, I can see where your stomach sticks out a little further than your rib cage but not enough that I would think you're pregnant.

Was the person who asked "when are you due?" someone you know? Maybe they were purposely trying to be rude. To explain what I mean, there's this girl I went to high school with who hated me back then and now whenever I see her she gives me rude compliments. She's be like "Oh wow, Sara you're acne has really cleared up! I remember how much you struggled with it in high school."

If it was a stranger, then I don't know. I don't think you look pregnant.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 50

• Not at all. Look totally fine. He/She is just an ass who likes to say negative things to people in hopes of making those people feel bad. It's usually pretty easy to identify jerks. So, don't take his/her question or comment seriously. Take it as a dumb joke.

• They probably saw you at a moment you were relaxed and pooched out a bit. Most girls have a little pooch. She was probably just teasing. You don't look like it in these photos and I'm sure you're fine when at a relaxed posture

• No... not yet... Giggity ;)
    LOL sorry I couldn't resist the temptation of saying it XD
    fsb.zedge.net/scale.php

• Hell no girl you have a great body. in my opinion.

• no, not at all. don't worry :)
    want me to be blunt? okay... nice ass lol

• fat- no
    pregnant- i could see it, but i wouldn't assume it

• Not at all.

• I don't think you look fat. But you can always calculate BMI and see if you are classified as normal, underweight, overweight, obese etc.

• Maybe, from 1 week. What did you do?

• not a single hint.

• Hell no! I wouldn't have thought for a second you were pregnant.

• Not at all. And I also don't think you need to lose weight either.

• Wtf no
    You look fine

• I think you need help. You need more self confidence

• No not at all.
    That's crazy talk

• You're in good shape. And I say this as someone who is brutally honest whenever answering questions.

• I don't think you do

• no not remotely

• Not at all. And you look fine.

• Nice butt

• No I don't think so

• so far from it!

• Google "pregnant" or "fat." Unless your visually impaired then you'll see you aren't fat and don't look like the results.

• No. What the fuck?

• They should get some glasses.

• nope but looks like fishing fo compliments

• could loose a few kg's but would not go that far to say you look pregnant. quite pretty actually.

• Tavs dupsis ir seksīgā stāvoklī ;P

• Nope.

• No you dont look pregnant.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 22

• Those people are blind. You should start a go fund me for their glasses. This is laugh worthy, that's how non pregnant you look.

• FAT? Lmao 😂 girl you have a great body!👍👌
    If it was a chick she was just jelly and if it was a guy he is just a dick! Even if they had not so good vision, that is b. s to say to u period.

• no you dont look pregnant, maybe you were just a little bloated that day? because usually slim girls who's stomach sticks out look pregnant. like my cousin is around 110 pounds, she's small, but when she overeats, its like all her weight is somehow in her stomach so she looks pregnant.

• Whoever said that shit is retarted af but you aren't fat at all and you defiantly don't look pregnant. Next time tell me to fuck off

• Can't tell because you are sucking in lmao

• dude are you high? lol no you're not pregnant or fat or "big-boned" or whatever. thats an awesome stomach lol

• You look good. Maybe it was the way you were standing or something? I knew a girl who was really skinny, and someone asked if she was pregnant because of the way she was standing.

• No you don't look fat

• Lol, they probably have bad eye sight. No you don't look preggo

• No haha, want to compare stomachs with this pregnant lady, so that you know you don't look pregnant?

• Why the fuck would someone say that? Even as a joke? You don't look pregnant at all, you have a gorgeous body. Were you wearing a baggy shirt or something?

• It could be your shape but no you don't look pregnant

• No you don't.

• You honestly don't even have a gut they lied.

• No you do not look pregnant at all.

• not you are skinny

• No not at all

• It's just bloating. Drink lots of hot water with lemon and avoid carbs and carbonated drinks and soy and it will flatten out in no time.

• Not at all

• Girl you are not fat nor do you look pregnant

• Not at all.
    But, I've been in that situation.
    I was only 13 or 13 at the time and this 50 year old woman asked me "how old are you?" I replied "13" and she asked if I was pregnant.
    First off wtf... I was a baby
    Secondly I was just kinda fat at the time.
    It bothered me for days.

• No you don look pregnant...