Ladies, Do You Think I am Attractive?

This is for the ladies. I know girls on GAG do this all of the time, and guys rarely ever do this, but I'd like to hear the opinions of the girls on here. Do you think I'm attractive (because I think I look like a potato)? If you were to rate me, out of a scale of 10, what would you give me? Thank you for your responses (if I get any, haha).Ladies, Do You Think I am Attractive?

(This isn't my best picture, but it is honestly the most detailed photo of me on my phone)

I'm actually quite surprised that I've had more men than women reply to this question. I didn't expect this, haha. I'd appreciate more women responding and putting an opinion into this, but thanks to all of you for putting your thoughts into this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not bad, you kinda remind me of Todd Haberkorn (anime voice actor), mainly in the face. Other than that, you're not that bad looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like a fine fella, there's no reason why there wouldn't be any girls who would find you attractive based on looks

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, you look fine, just like a regular guy - if i HAD to give you any tips maybe just get a bit of hair cut. Cheers :)

• I actually did get a haircut pretty recently, and it looks good. I wish I could figure out how to put an update photo on here.

• I've seen loads of guys do this.

What Guys Said 6

• u look like an absolute pussy destroyer

• Dress more stylishly, and get a haircut - that semi-afro isn't doing you any favors.

• you are a regular guy nothing special and OMG fix your cloths and create a new look

than more girls will notice you

• Ya got more guys answers as it seems... but first of all take off yer glasses to look better...

• Hot hot hot

• sack of potatoes

• I thought so 😂

• this post will stay, we any of us makw it we contact and mwssage, good luck,

• Same to you! Good luck and I'll make sure to respond to this when the time is right. Enjoy your career, man!