Guys, can you be honest and blunt about looks?

Guys 18 through 20 you have to be honest blunt. Can you be honest if someone is ugly like If someone is ugly in looks wise can you tell them that instead of doing false hope and lying calling then beautiful. Be blunt honest and not afraid of the outcome

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't tell anybody in the face that they are ugly, but I wouldn't give them false hope by calling them beautiful or whatever. I'd say that she's not my type or could improve here and there.. just show that I'm not interested without shattering their confidence forever lol

• Well at least tell them what you don't find attractive in their appearance and you can't stop because if most guys are not into she gonna see it from experience with me

• If I tell her that she's not my type than that implies that I don't find her attractive. Of course she will notice but there is a difference in being rude and telling her she's ugly and doing it the nice way.
      Like you said, you shouldn't lie and give her false hope, but being too blunt doesn't add anything. It will hurt her feelings, she will be less confident (which will make her look even less attractive) and if it's not just her styling then she can't really change much about it anyway.

• Yeah but I mean what about the face is ugly I guesse I'm not a weak ugly girl then because I try to thin realistic I can handle criticism VERY well because I know it tud truth i would just like to lije to knpw what makes it unattractive like what about the face

What Guys Said 6

• If they're ugly here, I say "they're not my type".

Sometimes they're just not my type, though, and otherwise they aren't actually ugly.

I don't like saying "they're ugly".

• Don't wanna spoil my chances with them. Plus most guys don't relay care unless you are deformed or butt ugly

• no i cannt it would make me feel bad for hurting them. even if they asked for the truth

• Your hurting them when you lie from a a experience from a ugly girl trust me your hurting them when you lie

• Like in sick of you guys saying ugly girls are pretty because we ugly girls are gonna fucking find out damit be honest and tell us what you find unattractive in our face you all are false hoping

• I'm sorry but people who are scared to be honest really get on my nerves you guys are worse cashing pain with kying

• i wouldn't call them ugly directly because their feelings will get hurt. i'd say something like "you need to clean up your acne" or "you should get a new haircut" instead.

• yh id prefer someone to be blunt

• I am absolutely not honest when it comes to the very few times that less than fortunate girls in the looks department post their pictures on "Rate me"-section here.

I just call her "average"; because I don't want to find out that she's a femi-nazi that will go apeshit