Do you think that looks matter?

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Guy

• of course they matter to a certain extend. but looks isn't everything

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to wear thick glasses and couldn't see a thing without them but still ditched them... judging by my exes I'd type no looks don't matter to me because couldn't see what they looked like lol

But no I don't think so... some people will go for looks, others will just want someone they can be happy with..

0|1
    0|0
    • I think this would make for a super cool social experiment. Speed dating while blind folded.

• @MoonlitSonata they made a tv show called dating in the dark years ago, similar idea, people where dating in a pitch black room at the end they had to decide whether to meet in the light or leave them.

What Guys Said 18

• they most certainly do.

although I think.. after some heavy drastic life experiences, some people can really override their appeal of attraction to aesthetics and really focus on the inside. this isn't common at all though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are what gets your personality's foot in the door. You have to, on some level, find your partner physically desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. It's one of several factors that attracts us to someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, anyone who says otherwise is either lying or living in a fantasy world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • They matter I would lie if I said they didn't but just on the surface guys want a great person, intelligent and someone that understands then too

0|0
    0|0
  • To an extent.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really like a girl, I don't care if she isn't a raving beauty. Looks tend to be very superficial and some of the best looking people aren't the nicest, so who would want to spend time with them... definitely not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of :P

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it dosen't.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course looks matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course, but too much in reality

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, yes they do very much.
    But they matter more or less to different people.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, somewhat.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a way yes unfortunately we kind of go for looks as much as we say no.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. Call me shallow, but that's often what has attracted me to a guy in the first place. Then I find out more about him and get to know his values and personality, and then I know if he's still someone I want to pursue. I definitely think there needs to be more than looks that attract you to a person though--beauty fades, people age. In the long run, our good looks might go away, but I still want to be with someone who gets me, I get him, and we make each other laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they do

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but they're not the end-all-be-all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to now I know hot guys are jerks

0|0
    0|0
  • To a certain extent, yes.

0|0
    0|0