What body type do guys prefer/ look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all body types actually except for obesity I love curves or skinny or even a bit heavy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person's taste.
    But more people are going to find fit people (as in healthy, not body builder) more attractive than unfit people (I'm not saying all since there are people with weird fetishes).

What Guys Said 13

• Milana Vayntrub is pretty hot.

http://i.imgur.com/k613Z75.jpg

• Most guys don't give a shit about "body type", "thigh gap", and all these other terms that have sprung up in the past several years. As long as you don't get fat, you're good.

• either average or skinny, curves are welcome as long as they are on the right places. Toned is nice, not a fan of muscular bodies on girls. height doesn't matter to me.

• one that looks like you take pride and try to better yourself even if fails. lets be honest big girls can be beautiful and skinny girls can be ugly it is all about how you present it and take care of it. try to exercise, try to look like a woman and not slut/homeless/trailer park trash. you all know what i mean.

• For most guys, preferences include:
    - long hair (preferably at or near the waist, but at least shoulder-length)
    - (for some, depends on the guy) average boobs
    - shaved legs
    - little to no acne
    - and wearing contact lenses and not glasses (not all the time)

• Haha you basically just described everything I'm not 😂. I've got short hair, big boobs, smooth legs, little to no acne, and I wear glasses all the time. Because I'm blind lol

• @Jennyg123 Yes unfortunately there are tons of perverts out there for one, and not all guys want to be in a romantic relationship with a girl with big boobs either. It all just depends on the guy.

• Haha tell me about it 😂 mine are 36DDD my boyfriend loves them though lol that's all that matters

• All guys are different. I prefer the athletic or thick body type. But it's not a deal breaker.

• best are chubby girls with big boobs :)

• I completely agree with Yumix. Although there is such a thing as too skinny. Preferably a worked out body (thin) but not muscular.

• Abella anderson

• curvy
    >inb4 "omg curves are not fat pls"

• Short and skinny with b or c cups. That's just preference though.

• Everyone is different. I personally prefer overweight/chubby girls.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0