Be blunt. Am I ugly?

I have done one of these already but I wanted to put up some different pictures with different styles of photo. All you can do is be honest and as long as you don't comment with the one intention of hurting me I will be fine.Be blunt.Am I ugly ?with make up - concealer
Sorry dirty mirror but I'm smiling. I have braces so I don't usually smile with teeth.

Hair tied up, no glasses, no make up

Hair down, no glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, kind of like that Game of Thrones girl... what was her name I can't remember but I think the actress which plays her is called Sophie Turner...

Most Helpful Girl

• Very young and innocent looking. A girl like you will be a bombshell once she has hit her 20's right now you have the look of a young girl. so in case you are wondering it is probably why guys aren't going head over heels for you. Trust me that's a great thing

What Guys Said 58

• You have potential (as they say). From you last picture, it appears as though you have a rockin body. Exercise to keep it that way. You have beautiful, long hair... time to find some hair care products that will really get it in healthy shape and start straightening it. You will look way better with straight hair. Eyebrows... get them thinned and shaped (then maintain them). This will compliment the sleeker look of your straightened hair and toned body. Take care of your skin with moisturizers and quality makeup. Learn to do your makeup buy watching some of the one million tutorials on youtube.
    You can easily go from being the average girl to being the hot girl!

• seriously though... ask these questions when you are like mid 20's... because anyone over 23 here will think of you as "cute"...
    you are Daughter-sized and look the same.
    I really wanted to say "no ur ugly" just for the fact that you keep asking but you really aren't... so stop asking, hold your head high and know that you are beautiful as is.

• a girl who dresses and takes selfies like that, you know you ain't ugly stop fooling people lol.

• You are so lovely! Every day that goes by, you will get lovelier. Please don't worry. You ARE very attractive.

• You're absolutely NOT ugly. You're a pretty and cute girl with a great smile.

• your not even close to ugly, your cute.

• nope, cute and pretty. don't worry 👍

• i think you are hot. especial with glasses. your tan legs are amazing

• Wow , I was seriously not expecting that reaction 😊 thank you for your comment.

• you're so young

• you're teenage-awkward, but not ugly. you'll grow into your adult looks in a few years and will probably be pretty attractive.

• Just as I told you, pinch eyebrows, loose the glasses and gain some weight (but exercise while doing it) and after that you should really not be obsessed with your looks. You will need to learn later on you can't control shitloads of things so you getting a boyfriend is not only about looks and flirt but also about luck.

• I have tried to do my eyebrows but you can't tell very much Ik. Do you think I look better without my glasses?

• Ok thank you because I've always thought I look I look terrible without glasses 😅 but it's probably because I am used to wearing them. I am going to wear contacts more often now 😊 thanks.

• Well we all tend to be critic about ourselves I think most males would agree u look better without glasses.

• No, you're not.

• Not even close to being ugly. When you turn 40 give me call... most like be dead though! hahaha

• Blunt answer? Nope!

• Nope.

• You're cute! :')

• No, you're pretty good looking. I think you'd look better with a different hair style though. Don't ask me what, lol.

• Not at all.

• No, you are not ugly. You are average. And I see a potential of becoming more beauituful when you become older.

• gorgeous

• No you're cute :3

• You're average looking. You will look better as you get older.

• I think I saw your previous post. You look great honestly. You shouldn't worry about being ugly at all you're really pretty.

• Actually I think you are quite attractive, now I feel embarrassed haha

• not ugly, just average pretty

• God no, you're so sexy... I want you so bad D: aha

• Remove or change those specs...

• No, you aren't at all.

• Nope.. jst try a little harder.. dont use a tone of make uo y dnt need it.. jst do ur hair try to make jrself look nice n elegant :)

• You look average, maybe try to take care of that mark near the corner of your mouth on the first pic and you should be good to go

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 20

• No, you look good to me

• Nope not ugly. I was preparing to say yes if you were xD to be brutally honest you're cute but frumpy. With a little work you could look amazing

• Beautiful! but you are so so so young. Don't worry about all this crap.
    take care :)

• No, I don't think you're ugly at all.

• Me being blunt: No, you are not ugly

• Not even close! You're a pretty girl :)

• No, you're not ugly.

• no you're very very pretty. you're far from ugly.

• noooooo ugly.. really nice looking woman.. still very young u gonna be sexi when older

• You look best in the last picture!! Consider contacts?

• not at all!!, you're pretty and natural looking

• I'd date you, though you look a little young lol. But you're pretty cute.

• Haha thank you 😊 someone thought I was 12 so I guess it can't get worse than that 😂

• Not at all!

• You look real pretty! Actually you remind me of Gabby Butler from the SMOED cheer squad

• Your REALLY cute but remember to be confident of yourself.

• Rate 6.5

• You're far from ugly.

• not at all you are pretty

• You're not ugly.

• NO NO NO!!