Hi, how do I look?

Hi, how do I look?Do I look good?
(I know someone will suggest me to smile more. Thank you for such advice in advance. Actually I smile a lot in my real life, but I am just not good for "staging" a smile for taking a photo.)

Bump 1
Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• You look really cute! Even despite the fact that your not smiling

• Thanks. :)
      Actually like I said, I am just not good on "staging" a smile for a photo, although I smile a lot in real life.
      Would you give a rate? What it would be if I am smiling?

• What about European girls? Do you have any ideas on that? Also, do you have any suggestions for me?

• I think you'd fit in with what European girls like as well. It looks like your growing your hair out i would say keep doing that and then you can eventually style it backwards more.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd give ya a 6-7, probably a higher rating if you were smiling but still not a bad looking guy

• Actually I smile a lot in real life, but I am just not really good "staging" a smile for a photo.
      What would you give if I am smiling? 7? 8? Or other?

• Probably a solid 7, maybe 8. It also depends on personality. Even a 10 can become a 2 real quick when they open their mouth lol

• Haha thanks, I think I have a personality ranging from being fairly good to very good, depending on which person and what situation I am facing, but definitely not bad at most cases.
      By the way, do you think I am attractive for American or European girls? And why? And do you have any suggestions?

• You look good but no impression?

• "No impression", what do you mean? And would you give a rate?

• Like smiling or something. I don't like to rate anyone.

• Do you have any suggestions beside smiling?
      And do you think I am attractive for American and/or European girls?

• Good

• Would you give a rate?

• Good

• Like an Asian Dan Howell.

• Never heard of him before LOL. Yeah, sort of similar. Do you think I look good? Would you mind to give a rate?

• Such as 6? 7? 8? Just curious.

• 8. A little more and you'd be Dan.

What Guys Said 1

• very very Asian lol

• Cause I am Asian LOL. Do you think I look good?

• you look fine too me an average guy nothing amazing

• Thanks buddy :)