Do you girls think I'm cute (16-21)?

I've always wondered if girls consider me hot or cute. I run a lot so I'm really in shape but I don't know how my face is. Disregard the straw hanging out of my mouth by the way :). A rate 1-10 is also good.

Do you girls think I'm cute (16-21)?

Most Helpful Girl

• no, average with nothing special

Most Helpful Guy

• u look gay drinking from that cup,

What Girls Said 5

• You have a baby face it's so cute :)

• Post a proper picture?

• are you not a girl?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Cute at best, some might dig that type but I think the light blue shirt just doesn't fit well with the hairstyle if you're going for the "hot" look.

But I'm really not good at clothing style. The clothing I used to wear for years was unappealing, so don't trust me on that.

The guys saying you look gay are probably just jealous, lol.

Yeah, I think you should try a different style of clothing, or at least a different color. Don't throw this out though.

• Is that a serious picture and is it actually you because if it is definitely looking like an awkward nerd.

• You look funny, but the "funny personality" funny, you're gonna get a cute girl someday. Trust.