What hair color would suit my sister chocolate brown light brown auburn dirty blonde?

What hair color would suit my sister  chocolate brown light brown auburn dirty blonde ?

Most Helpful Guy

• The pictures are hard to compare. In the first one she's normal. In the second she's dressed up with that innocent look on her face. I'd go for 1 just cause it's closer to her natural beauty. She is a cute girl, who will be a gorgeous woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Something pretty darK, I'd say black, but that ain't part of zee options... so I'd pick chocolate brown.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the darker brown like the first pic better, but the lighter brown still looks good. I would avoid auburn - it would make her look WAY older than her age.

• Whatever hair color God gave her. That said, the lighter color looks better, but I still advocate that she keep her hair color natural or any dyed colors.

• Lighter brown is better for her in my opinion.

P. S. she just had to show her boobs, didn't she?

• I picked the pictures lol and she barely has any mines are better

• the bottom picture is better go with that color

• She'd look good as a blonde but I think

• Brown all the way.

• The top one is a better color for her.

• Your sister are really hot.

What Girls Said 4

• Light brown, but tell her to do whatever she wants. Honestly I think she should go for a color that's more out of the box, it would definitely suit her.

• If only our mom would let us she says thankyou!

• The 2nd looks cute

• you look adorable!!

• Pretty green eyes... go for something with a tint of red.