Should I get a haircut... If so what?

I picked a random photo... Should I get a haircut... If so what?

• Get a haircut...
    44% (15)42% (13)43% (28)Vote
  • Keep it as is...
    53% (18)52% (16)52% (34)Vote
  • You'd probably look better with...
    3% (1)6% (2)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
bump

1|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, nice hair... dunno. Keep it.

2|1
    0|0
    • My hair is uncontrollable so I tuck it behind my ears lol thanks though.

What Girls Said 10

• I was going to suggest trimming it a little bit, not too much cuz you already look good. Looks like you'll be trying sometjing new- the pic you showed Carliexo7 , which I think could look good as well. You should post an after-haircut pic :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that one is a winner

• Keep it! I usually like short hair on guys but it suits you!

0|1
    0|0
  • no, it looks good!

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't you dare!

1|1
    0|0
  • Brush it and it's perfect

0|1
    0|0
    • I probably did when I took the pic it's just that my hair gets messy so easily... Girls are just going to have to accept that.

• i prefer short hair on guys, but you look good with longer hair!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like long hair in a man in general but that's suit you, so I will said keep it like this :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks... Though it is vexing seeing the poll divided fairly evenly.

• Yes, that's make hard to decide what to do; but don't cut it, you look really good like this

• Such beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either but if you do, I'd probably suggest shaving or at least trimming the beard and mustache with it

0|0
    0|0
  • You look unique with that length. Keep it as is.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Thats great dude...
    Lol... we have the same beard pattern and probably the eyebrows too.
    I will try my hair long too...

1|1
    0|0
    • Go for it, my head hair is thinner than yours so yours will look way nicer... as for the beard, just find a length that suits your face/chin and trim it once a week and it will always look great.

• Yeah Thanks for the tip bro...

• that death stare makes you look like a killer rapist. you need a brush more than anything else

1|1
    0|0
    • Yikes, you are not the 1st person to say the killer rapist joke to me... I'm not liking that so called vibe I apparently give off, I wouldn't mind bad boy but I feel like I take it to far appearance wise without really doing anything to convey it.

Like how some girls have "resting bitch face" but they are actually really positive and nice.

• Show All
    • *steven adams stash

• 1 - check
      2 - check (I shaved the facial hair off a week & half ago because I was upset so now I'm at heavy stubble/light beard, I don't have much of a jaw line so I need some hair)
      3 - I'll work on that...
      4 - I'll work on that as well... if I can.
      5 - 5's ;)

• you're rocking the jon snow thing man

0|1
    0|0
  • That guy is like current Andrea pirlo but younger

0|0
    0|0
    • Sick, that guy has style for days... Some girl said I kind of look like Michiel Huisman, now I just need to find a girl willing to date and not play mind games ;)

• Show All
    • Thanks, I need as much luck as I can get because I'm weird.

• We're all weird in our own ways my friend.

• Eww dude get a haircut u look dirty af. I get the "I'm studying liberal arts" vibe from you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can see the hairlines from the sides are not strong.. i suggest to shave it to let it grow stronger.

0|0
    0|0
    • The sides - are you talking about the temples?

Why would shaving it make it grow back stronger? ... I thought that was just a myth.

• Show All
    • Castor-oil plant, honey products and if you rub a garlic too it will stimulant the hair to grow again :)
      Which hair shampoo do you use?
      Like this
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5a7a5be569.jpg

• I have caster oil... but it might not be the best quality. I use quality shampoos but my hair kind of sucks because it breaks easy and get frizzy.

If I have to go shorter I could see myself trying to do this (the dude is a wicked skater) - 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...f2ijl01qgg9ueo1_500.jpg