Guys, people call me chubby and tell me I could lose a few lbs. I am 5'3 and weigh 120 pounds. Am I too chubby to be considered attractive or sexy?

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus Christ, what has society come to. You're in high school kiddo, trust me when I tell you EVERYONE is a fucking moron and doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.

Not that real life is that much better, but at least people are a little smarter when you get out.

Ignore the haters.

What Guys Said 29

• Tell them it's time to update their prescription...

edc2.healthtap.com/.../Vision.jpeg

• You got a nice shape. Do your best to ignore negative comments. Look for and listen to the positives. It's not hard.

• I suggest you not give a fuck about the opinions of others. Especially in hs, as a girl, you get lots of haters

• Are the people calling you chubby fucking 19 pounds or something? No, you are not chubby, you look fine, like "Damn fam, you fine" fine. Yeee

• You're not chubby at all. They lied to you.

• Yes a few pounds wouldn't hurt.

• your not the slighted bit chubby and who ever told you that should have there eyes check.

• that isn't a girls stomach or arms. but not chubby maybe brain dead thinking we would buy it though.

• You're not chubby at all.

• I would buy shares in yr local optometrist shop.
    There are obviously a lot of people who need glasses in your town

• c'mon... there are so many of these hot bodies asking if they are fat lately. you can't be serious

• They need to get over themselves. Your fine remember you have to look at yourself in the mirror each night and be happy with yourself not with what others may or may not think. They need help not you on this. Your fine girl

• You are unfit, yea but nothing chubby

• You look skinny

• Is this a joke?

• You sound heavy but look skinny as f

• You're not even chubby...

• you are a twig

• LMFAO yeah your fat give me a break.

• you are pretty

• You're not chubby.

• You're not chubby at all.

• No you're the perfect size and have a very sexy body

• not chubby whatsoever

• This a joke right?
    You're NOT chubby at all do u even know what chubby is

• You don't look chubby at all. But you do look kinda masculine :(

• Not at all. You're fit and I think this is a joke.

Are you male or female?

• ur flat as hell._. wtf you look good gurl i dont get how you could call that chubby