Am I attractive?

I honestly have no idea because guys usually aren't interested in me... if they are they're usually only interested in sex and when I say no they aren't interested in me anymore. Please be honest.Am I attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look over 18 and very attractive. The smile makes others feel more comfortable and open. Funky hair that's fun to play with. Pretty eyes. You got all the positives in your look. If some guy approaches you just for sex then he is not the guy for you since you are not looking for sex and nothing else.

What Guys Said 32

• Yes, you are. You have a very glamorous look! You look older for your age, more sophisticated. If you look and dress like this on a regular basis I think you are putting yourself out of their league and that may be why a lot of regular guys are not asking you out.

• Yeah, I think you're attractive. In my opinion, you would look even better with straight hair. Just my two cents ;)

• i mean if they wanna have sex with you, duh you're attractive. and hey, you can put yourself out there, too. just saying

• You have a cute smile :)

• After posting yr pic, I suspect yr in box will be overflowing with + comments.
    You are a gorgeous yng girl.

• Well you are pretty but for someone to like you they have to actually get to know you and everything has to happen naturally that's when somebody with you really like you for who you are and not just for sex.. :-)

• Yes, you are very attractive.

• If they have no interest pay them no heed. You look great and some guy will genuinely take interest in you for the right reasons soon no doubt.

• You're on point 👌🏻

• You are beautiful and gorgeous..

• You're attractive.

• You are attractive in my eyes.
    Your face somehow expresses a good personality I would like to be with.

• You're pretty. Guys are interested in sex because you look good. Be worried when guys aren't interested in sex

• You've got a since face

• you really got a big nose :)

• You are what you think you are. To me you are.

• im indifferent

• Im not trying to be a jerk but u are so gorgeous! That why they want to have sex with u.

• are you sure you are 18

• not enough for hot guys, but don't worry, average joes will love you

• I'd date you.

• you're average. however try growing your hair and you'll be more attractive then.

• Yes you are very attractive.

• Yeah, you're not bad

• They're interested, you just don't know about it.

I guarantee right now there are a couple guys who think about you all the time and when they go to bed, wish you were there by their side but you'd never know because they've given up. It's not your fault at all. that said, you look pretty, but not approachable.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Very pretty and nice smile.

• that's what most guys do honey, you got nothing to worry about.

• You are attractive

• Yes very