What do you think of me based on what you know about me?

Have a picture of me rn bc why not 😂

Be honest, I want you to all speak your mind.. Idc what you say I just wanna know how I'm viewed by my GaG Brothers and Sisters. ❤❤❤❤

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem pretty cool (Y) I like you, and you also seem to be nice and easygoing which I really like :)

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice guy and a geek who loves video games lol but there's nothing wrong with that, I'm one to lol. And you want to find yourself a girl quite badly.

• Yeah haha. I need to get out lol

• The whole idea of going into London all day with a girl sounds amazing, I just need to meet her first

• Well let me tell you it's a feeling worth waiting for, there's nothing better then strolling about with a girl by your side that loves or cares for you and that you feel the same way about.

What Girls Said 10

• I think you're a good friend. You're silky and we've had some good conversations! :)

That's a crazy picture, though. Haha.

• -you're dorky
    -you're adorable
    -you're sweet
    -you have a nice butt
    -you're a horny bastard
    -you're funny
    -you're smart
    -you're a good friend of mine and I love you <3

• Your weird, silly, dorkiness is quite adorable and funny.

• I'm thinking RAIDEN!!

• I feel like you seem like a really cool guy :p you have a great sense of humour and you seem like a nice person! You just seem like you have low self esteem though which you shouldn't tbh :/

• What the pic? Lolol

I love you cutie. You're sweet and funny and smart. 😘

• We haven't really talked on a personal level, but you've always been cool in my book.

• You're such a kind guy :)

• I don't know anything about you.. so yeah lol

• Lmao ur evil something from Thor! 😈

What Guys Said 6

• Well, we sometimes bump into each other every now and then on this site. I do think you're a very nice guy and you seem to like gaming (which I like). And you're my English brother, haha! 😂 Also, this site has become a little quiet these days and I'm glad that I still see you around here to keep up the mood. 😛

• You look like Rayden's son.

• Creepy eyes!

• Marco Reus

• You worked in a store and a co worker girl reported you for asking her out.

• I'll be blunt... yer being very insecure... I've seen ya askin' about yerself pretty often...