Can you guess my personality with just a picture of me?

Title says it all! Im looking foward to reading these answers!Can you guess my personality with just a picture of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dull, boring, virgin, daddy's girl, good grades, come from a privileged family, possibly a trust fund, likes to ride horses, crushes rarely if ever like you back, has a large group of girlfriends, spoiled, probably has siblings, scared of alternative people, crosses the street when big black men walk by, shy and quiet, a good friend, hasn't tried any drugs, you can't pass a charity collection jar without dumping some change in because you feel like it's actually doing something for the world, you get stopped by sample people and feel bad if you don't buy what you sample, probably taking some post-secondary, not a big partier but has drank a couple times, likes disney, laughs at silly jokes at opposed to dirty ones, smells like nursing or psa, maybe social worker, dreams of traveling the world and helping poor people one day, very organized, categorizes everything, have to kiss on first meeting or will get friend zoned, but if you do kiss, will get clingy and when you stop talking there will be crying, got fingered once but never orgasmed from a guy.

• The only thing you got right about me was the disney. points for really going for it though!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Somewhat quiet and reserved, but generally happy and cheerful. Intelligent, good student, level-headed. That's my guess.

• yes i can be very reserved but only around people i don't know well! i am extremely level headed!

• that i see is someone who isn't into the party seen but might go if pressured by pears. someone who was a A, B student who has to work extra hard on at least one of the subjects. some who is a little reserved but comfortable with who they are. you try to be nice to everyone you meet with out giving it a thought to who they are. you walk threw life a lot of time with blinders on in your own little world not because you want to but because it the way things are and have always been.

• I think you look very pretty and that you seem like a really nice, easy going, and friendly lady who likes to help people. :)

• You look like a cute and somewhat reserved person. Not into the whole "partying while being flat-out drunk and oblivious" kind of thing.

Although your name here is "Drama Queen" so that is concerning :P

• Basically, for you, Books > Sex. :P

• Happy go lucky kind of girl

• You have kind eyes, I would say you are a very sweet and forgiving (to a certain extent) kinda girl.

• I would guess you are very religious

• I'm gonna go ahead and guess maybe you're a drama queen?

• nope... The fact is I never judge a book by its cover...

• too much sun in my eyes

• fun and daring

• I think you look cute and kind of laid back. Not like a drama queen haha

• I can't, but you look pretty.

• Like a nice, withdrawn girl

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• shy ; friendly and cute

• You like animals and are down to earth?

• I get the vibe that you enjoy soup or knitting way too much.