Is it annoying when girls dress like this at the gym?

Is it annoying when girls dress like this at the gym? (not me)

I wanna dress like this so I can see myself in the mirror especially when I'm doing legs it motivates me more than when I'm all covered up and can't see anything. Is it annoying and distracting?
No one really dresses like this at my gym also.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get annoyed by girls dressing like that to the gym.
    As long as they don't show up in a bikini that would be completely impractical to actually workout in, spandies and just a sports bra are perfectly legit options for workout attire.

If you go in that get-up, just know that you'll more than likely get a lot of male attention, plus dirty looks/eye-rolls from girls. Don't let it get to you, though. Take the male attention as a compliment, and as for hte girls?
    Haters gonna hate. They're pissed largely because they view you as competition so.. also, in a way, a compliment.

What Guys Said 39

• People won't mind really, but I don't see it very often. What's annoying is if people dress this way just to get attention. I saw a girl at the gym today wearing thick ass make-up and I was just thinking... why?
    If you dress like this to motivate yourself, then there's nothing wrong with it.

• Not common at all where I go, but they do wear very tight leggings, so you can see the shape probably as well as with the shorts.

• Yes, it's distracting and it's not very common to wear like this, but I guess this can be a gym outfit for women.

• Really? Most girls dress pretty similar to this at my gym but my gym is a university gym so that might be why. I really don't pay attention to how others dress at the gym except for people who have pit-less shirts on and are sweating their armpit juice on something that I plan on using then I'm just disgusted...

• Don't ruin it!! Lol

• lol! i love girl logic. is it annoying when you see a hot guy with 6 pack abs? no? there's your answer

• no its not a problem. personally it would make me loose count and wour out longer. what i nice distraction it would be

• it´s not annoying but if a girl is obviously showing off her goods (no matter why) and gets butthurt, if a guy looks at it, that is annoying as hell. it´s like starting a fire and complaining that it burns.

• You can get activewear that covers your midriff if it bothers you.

It sure as hell doesn't bother me, or anyone else who is at the gym for the right reasons (ie: to work out)

• It would be really distracting because I have a home gym and I would be thinking WTF is this chick doing in my place?

• No. I've seen lots of women dress in sports bras and shorts like that all the time. It doesn't bother me.

• Man you guys are messed up here lol nerds smh

• It's distracting, but not annoying... it's a welcome distraction for me... :-)

• That''ll either motivate dudes even more to work harder or you'll just be a huge distraction to some dudes cause they'll just be staring.

• It's amazing... main reason i go to the gym XD

• Not really. She looks good

• From a guys perspective I enjoy the view

• it is distracting, but not annoying. Would a medium strap tank top and shorts on a guy be annoying?

• It would probably be a little distracting but not annoying at all

• It's not annoying, it's actually motivating for both men and women.

• Yes wtf like its hot n everything but its such a tease.. thn i bet if u try talking to them they act like a bitch n make u feel like a perve...

• Haha well don't talk to people at the gym mind your business

• Why would it be annoying?

• I'd pay a girl to dress like that
    Or pay one I'd I saw them dressed like that

• No lol. It's nice to have eye candy. I get a boner between my sets if a girl like that starts eye fucking me.

• Nope, motivation

• Most Guys, will look at you and be distracted but sure keep up your workouts!

• It's not annoying per say. It can make it hard to focus ;-P

• Yeah, it makes me depressed, seeing so much of something I'll never get to touch :(

• No. That's actually very cute Cuz of how you would be showing off your legs

• no because after working out, I go home and masturbate

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 18

• No one actually dresses like that tho. I haven't see it yet. I'm at the gym pretty much everyday and the "worst" I've ever seen was long pants with a sports bra and she said she forgot her shirt and thought what the hell

And ya I think it's a little too much, trying to show off, quite slutty and attention seeking

• how would that be annoying? She is wearing work out clothes

• Nah. I WISH I could dress like that.
    Good for them!
    One day when I get my ideal stomach, I will.

• Annoying, no, but it does give the impression they're trying to show off.

• Im normally have either 3/4 tight or shorts on at the gym. i do wear a singlet or tshirt however.

• if you have a body like that... please be my guest
    you d motivate others to work harder too hahaha

• i'll be like pfff who dresses like that this is way too pretty lol... but don't pay attention it's just envy ahahahaah ♥

• Totally HAF when the girl has a great body = an unfortunate rarity :(

• I think it's okay. I would wear it, tho I think you can see your legs pretty good in yoga pants too.

• Nah this is sorta pretty common, its also much easier to exercise in i feel haha but just be prepared for many people looking... unless you go to a gym where a lot of girls do that also

• That's how I dress when I'm at the gym

• Not annoying but you will get a lot of looks. If you're comfortable with people staring at you while you work out then go for it.

• It's probably as distracting for guys as shirtless Hugh Jackman would be for me.

• Well in this case, you do not want to see me at the gym

• ... and why is that? ;-)

• .. Did you even read ith e rest of the question?

• No, she wants to dress like that, but I suppose she's being considerate as to whether it would distract guys.
      I saw she should wear whatever she wants... a guy will get distracted whatever you wear to the gym if you finds you attractive...

• Wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in.

• nah, why would it be annoying? lol if u like it, go for it

• i do it all the time

• no its the gym. who cares what other people think.